GA-8VM800M (rev. 1.0)
- Supports 800MHz FSB Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology
- Supports high efficiency DDR 400 memory
- Integrated Unichrome Pro Graphics
- Supports AGP 8X interface for higher graphics performance
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1 function
- Integrated 6-channel AC'97 audio with UAJ
- Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
- Provides 8 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
IntroductionThe GA-8VM800M is Powered by the latest VIA P4M800 and 8237R chipset, engineered for the high performance Intel® Pentium®4 processor with Hyper-Threading Technology platform, The brand new 800MHz processor bus and DDR400 memory support are provided to unleash the full power of Intel® Pentium® 4 800MHz FSB processors. The GA-8VM800M provides an architecture consisting of AGP 8X and DDR400 for greatly noticeable performance gains. The integrated graphics, UniChrome Pro Graphics engine, provides high quality graphics to ensure outstanding visual experience for multimedia equipments. The GA-8VM800M also provides a variety of features such as Serial ATA , 8 USB2.0 ports, 6-channel audio, a 10/100Mbps network connection, and a high-speed Ultra ATA133 interface. The GA-8VM800M is designed to provide optimal performance and fulfills the requirements for a full range of current and upcoming applications.
Supports Intel® Hyper-Threading TechnologySupporting the latest Intel Pentium 4 with Hyper-Threading Technology processor up to 3.06 GHz or above, this platform offers higher levels of performance, creativity and productivity than ever before.
Integrated UniChrome Pro 2D/3D Graphics AcceleratorThe VIA PM800 with S3 UniChrome Pro™ core yields an unbeatable mix of power, flexibility and value. Supporting enhanced 128-bit 3D and 2D engines, 64MB of Frame Buffer capability and DVD DXVA Motion Compensation for smooth DVD playback, the integrated S3 Graphics UniChrome Pro™ core provides class leading 2D, 3D video quality and performance.
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interfaceWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8I865GME-775-RH-AS(rev. 3.9) allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease.
Supports DDR 400/333/266 up to 2GB MemoryAvailable with 2 DIMM slots supporting up to 2GB of DDR400 memory, GA-8VM800M provides the highest performance platform with the high-bandwidth (3.2GB/s) mainstream DDR memory solution.
Serial ATA with RAID 0, 1, JBOD functionSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
Great Expandability of 8 USB 2.0 portsUSB 2.0 interface, with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is 40 times faster than USB1.1, providing a faster interface for computer peripherals.
Integrated High quality 6-Channel AC97 AudioIntegrated Realtek ALC662 audio CODEC chip, enabling users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming
Ethernet 10/100Mbps Network ConnectionThe onboard 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connection offers a cost-saving and reliable solution for value-minded users requiring straightforward network connectivity.
EasyTune™5 (Hardware monitor only)A user-friendly windows based utility developed by Gigabyte provides a brand new experience of easily operation and enjoyment for over-clocking on your platform.
GIGABYTE Xpress3 Series SoftwareThe Xpress3 series software includes 3 unique software features, 1) Xpress Install for easier driver installation ,2) Xpress BIOS Rescue for restoring BIOS back to its original stage if the BIOS is crashed (This feature is currently not available), 3) Xpress Recovery 2 a revolutionary software feature that backup or restore system files thru GIGABYTE driver CD or BIOS function
Norton Internet Security™ IncludedNorton Internet Security™ 2004 is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats that may occur during online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.