GA-K8NE (rev. 1.x)
- AMD Athlon™64 / Sempron socket 754 platform
- Supports New Generation PCI-ExpressX16 Graphics interface
- Supports DDR400 memory architecture
- Integrated Serial-ATA Interface with RAID 0,1 function
- Enhances network security with NVIDIA Firewall
- Integrated Gigabit LAN Ethernet controller
- Integrated high quality 8 channel Audio Codec
IntroductionThe latest GA-K8NE (Rev 1.x) is the most cost effective solution for AMD Athlon64/ Sempron platform. Accompanied with the innovative designs of AMD64 technology, the advanced NVIDIA nForce4 Media and Communication Processors (MCPS) contributes to functionality and stability of this platform. The brand new PCI-Express interface provides scalable bandwidth for high performance graphics cards and new generation I/O peripheral devices as well. Serial ATA interface enhances storage performance. The high speed Gigabit Ethernet interface delivers the efficient broadband connection to the internet. The high quality 8-channel audio ensures the enjoyment of multi-media application. Finally, NVIDIA Firewall and Norton Internet Security software is included for security protection. With such an array of leading technology and Gigabyte's unique features, users are sure to get the most value from the GA-K8NE (Rev 1.x).
AMD AthlonTM64 / Sempron ProcessorThe leading-edge performance and unparallel technology of the 8th generation AMD Athlon™ 64 processor has built its strength on the well-known AMD64 framework which consisted of 64-bit computing platform, HyperTransport Technology, and CPU-integrated memory controller to boost the overall performance. With improved HyperTransport interface and DDR400, the innovative processor design ensures superior performance on mission critical business applications.
PCI Express InterfaceRevolutionary PCI Express interface provides scalable bandwidth for multi-purpose usage. PCI-E x16 interface doubles the bandwidth of graphics interface of previous generation thus delivering the utmost gaming experience. PCI-E x1interface provides twice the bandwidth of PCI interface up to 250MB/s for new generation I/O peripheral devices.
Integrated DDR memory controllerWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8I865G775-G-RH allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease.
Gigabit Ethernet ConnectionThe Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents.
NVIDIA Firewall SupportNVIDIA Firewall protects your PC from intruders by filtering unauthorized traffic. This brand new firewall provides solid protection while reduces the firewall's CPU utilization and improves networking throughput & performance. Certificated by ICSA Lab, NVIDIA Firewall provides professional-graded security to your desktop platform.
Serial ATA with RAID 0,1,0+1 functionSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
8-Channel AudioExperiences the 3D surround sound through the 8-channel audio solution. The advanced feature fulfills the requirements for a variety of audio applications, such as MP3 or Audio CD playback, DVD movies and gaming thus delivering ideal platform for multimedia solution.
Norton Internet SecurityTM IncludedNorton Internet Security is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.