GA-VT890P (rev. 2.0)
VIA P4M900 Chipset
- Supports Intel® Core™2 Duo/Pentium® D/Pentium®4 Processor
- DDR2 667 for high efficiency system performance
- Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E x16 interface
- Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
- Features 8 channel High-Definition audio
- Supports Microsoft® Windows Vista Basic
IntroductionThe GIGABYTE GA-VT890P (Rev 2.0) motherboard features VIA P4M900 and 8237S chipsets supporting Intel Core™2 Duo processor which enables excellent overall system performance and stability. GA-VT890P (Rev 2.0) provides a variety of features such as SATA 3Gb/s, 8 USB2.0 ports, 8-channel HD audio, 10/100 LAN connection, and a high-speed Ultra ATA133 interface.
Windows Vista® Basic ReadyWindows Vista® Basic promises to deliver a streamlined computing experience designed to fundamentally change how users view, find and organize their digital information. With Intel LGA775 motherboards solutions all enabling support for Vista® Basic, GIGABYTE offers a fresh and unique desktop experience that will be more informative, intuitive and completely new.
Supports DDR2 667/533 up to 4GB MemoryAvailable with 2 DIMM slots supporting up to 4GB of DDR2 667 memory, GA-VT890P (Rev 2.0) provides the highest performance platform with the high-bandwidth (4.2GB/s) DDR2 memory solution.
Intel Next-Generation Core™2 Duo ProcessorLeading the silicon process technology from 90nm to 65nm, the Intel new-generation CPU transistors deliver more energy-efficient performance than anyone. Based on the Intel's next generation Micro Architecture, the Intel Core ™2 Duo processor with two cores and shared L2 caches provides the best capability-per-watt solutions. The cutting-edge processor the significant performance boosts and better energy efficient platform
SATA 3Gb/s storage interfaceThe SATA specification doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s. Native Command Queuing is a new specification that enables out-of-order execution of commands for efficient retrieval of data. Hot Plug support allows users to insert and remove hard disk drives without shutting off power to the system.
Ethernet 10/100Mbps Network ConnectionThe onboard 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connection offers a cost-saving and reliable solution for value-minded users requiring straightforward network connectivity.
Intel® High Definition AudioIntel® High Definition Audio enables 8 channel premium digital sound in the PC for an immersive surround sound experience. In addition, Intel HD Audio delivers multiple audio channels in your PC so you can listen to two different streams simultaneously in two separate rooms
RoHS compliantAs a member of the global community to look after the environment, Gigabyte complies with the European Union's Restriction of use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive which limits the use of lead, mercury, cadmium and other hazardous substances in electronic products. From components and material selection to production processes, make up of accessories, packaging/color boxes etc; GIGABYTE has carefully examined and designed this product to be 100% RoHS compliant. GIGABYTE will continue to develop RoHS compliant PC components and commit valuable resources to promoting and advancing RoHS directive goals and objectives.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.