- The CPU performance benchmark is based on i7-1195G7 compared to i7-1065G7, the result may vary by configuration.
- The weight and dimensions of the laptop may vary according to the configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method, please refer to the actual situation. The weight tolerance is +/- 5%.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Battery tests conducted by by GIGABYTE LAB on August 21, 2021 using the PCMark® 10 v2.1.2508 64 Modern Office scenario scenario. Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™ i7-1195G7, 16GB RAM, FHD display, 512G PCIe® 4.0x4 SSD, 36Whr. Test settings: WiFi enabled (on without any network connection), Minimum display brightness, TouchPad On, Backlit keyboard off and Airplane mode off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Recharges the battery up to 5%-45% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode by USB charging. Power supply with a minimum capacity of 35 watts is required. After charging has reached 80% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/- 10% due to System tolerance.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, ~3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and requires the use of similarly configured 802.11 ax wireless network routers. Up to 4X more throughput in dense environments as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and requires use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Theoretical Wi-Fi 6 performance figures provided by Intel. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- PCI Express Gen4 bandwidth and data rate compared with the previous generatiron PCI Express Gen3.
- The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90° and the active display area.
Performance may change due to differences in systems, specifications or testing environments