GC-WB1733D-I (rev. 1.x)
- Intel Wireless-AC 9260 included
- IEEE 802.11ac standards compliant
- Antenna supports WLAN 2Tx2R transmission
- High speed wireless connection up to 1733 Mbps
- BLUETOOTH 5
Smashes the GbE Barrier2x2 802.11ac Dual Band WIFI + BLUETOOTH 5 card GC-WB1733D-I is an exclusive PCIe expansion card that offers support for the latest 2x2 802.11ac 160MHz Dual Band WIFI and BLUETOOTH 5 connectivity.
* Photo is for reference only.
Standard BLUETOOTH 5
Wireless a/b/g/n/ac with wave 2 features, WMM*, WMM-PS*, WPA*, WPA2*, WPS2*, Protected Management Frames Wi-Fi Miracast* as Source, and Wi-Fi Direct
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11h, 802.11i, 802.11w; 802.11r, 802.11k; Fine Timing Measurement based on 802.11REVmc Security WPA* and WPA2*, 802.1X (EAP-TLS, TTLS, PEAP,EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-AKA)
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Buy From One of the Regions Below
Africa, Middle East