Check the warranty policy.
With your purchase and registration of GIGABYTE / AORUS products (limited to products listed on our official websites: https://www.aorus.com / https://www.gigabyte.com/; regional differences may apply), GIGA-BYTE Technology Co., Ltd. (“GIGABYTE”) warrants the GIGABYTE / AORUS products (the “Product”) to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the applicable warranty period from the date of purchase (see product-specific warranty period information in“Product Line Warranty Policy”), subject to the Terms and Conditions herein.
If the Product fails during normal and proper use within the warranty period, GIGABYTE will, at its discretion, repair or replace the Product. The defective parts within the Product, or the Product itself, will be replaced with functional equivalents using new or refurbished parts or units. Repair or replacement is subject to the original configuration.
If a Product is near the end of a given warranty period and a repair/replacement is not possible GIGABYTE reserves the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value or a partial refund proportional to the remaining warranty life of the Product.
Please note that the warranty term and warranty periods will vary by specific Product and may differ from one region to another; please inquire with the shops where originally purchased or our local offices. If you would like to verify the warranty term for the Product bought, please kindly contact our local offices.
For any warranty claim, a valid Proof of Purchase is required. All Receipts/valid Proof of Purchase are subject to verification at the sole discretion of GIGABYTE.
A valid Proof of Purchase is defined as one of the following:
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized GIGABYTE Dealer or Reseller. The receipt must show the Product description and price.
- An order number from the store.gigabyte.com web site+
Some examples of a non-valid Proof of Purchase are (but not limited to):
- The UPC bar code from the box
- A picture of the actual Product.
- A Certificate of Authenticity.
- Receipts from non-authorized GIGABYTE Dealers.
- Receipts from any online auction sites, liquidators or clearance houses.
- Canceled checks.
- Credit card statements.
GIGABYTE may, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine any registered product to be edited, transferred, void or deleted for any reason including but not limited to the following:
- A receipt is obtained through unauthorized or illegitimate sources/channels, including purchased or obtained online, or at a live auction.
- Receipt is not original, is illegible, has been tampered with, mutilated, altered, reproduced, stolen, forged, counterfeited, or is irregular or marked improperly.
- Receipt is not verified or recognized as a valid Receipt issued by Merchant or Retailer;
- Receipt is determined to be previously entered and used;
- Receipt is incorrectly or incompletely uploaded or submitted;
- Receipt contains printing or production errors, or any errors in any way.
Except as expressly stated above, GIGABYTE shall have no liability or obligation with respect to any void Receipt. Receipts collected through recycling centers, printing facilities, or institutions (including, but not limited to, hospitals or schools) are not eligible. GIGABYTE reserves the right to take any action to protect itself against all forms of suspicious claims, including, without limitation, requiring further verification of identity and details of the claimant and qualifying purchases as well as debarment of claim.
It’s required to upload the valid purchase of Receipt as you register the product. If the purchase of Receipt is not correct or not valid, leading to registration failed or disputing warranty period on products as it requires repair or replacement, GIGABYTE / AORUS reserves the right to require further verification of identity and details of the claimant and qualifying purchases as well as debarment of the claim.
No AORUS Points will be credited for any void product registration for any reason as well. For more details about the GIGABYTE AORUS Reward Program, please read the terms & conditions of the Program.
The warranty service provided by GIGABYTE / AORUS product is valid from the Date of Purchase. Consumers are required to provide a valid receipt or invoice with the date of purchase/invoice date, and the dealer's name should be recognizable. Customer may be asked to provide a copy of this if there is any question as to the product's eligibility for service coverage under the warranty or service contract. When seeking service, GIGABYTE may request that the customer to submit the original sales receipt of the product to verify eligibility for warranty service, even if the customer has already registered the product. The warranty is the same whether or not register. If the consumer cannot provide valid proof of purchase, the warranty date will be calculated from the date of manufacture according to the serial number on the product. GIGABYTE / AORUS reserves the right to review and authorize the period of warranty service.
Our warranty applies to brand new Products sold by GIGABYTE through its authorized resellers, retailers, and distributors (“Suppliers”), and may not apply to items purchased "Used", "Open-Box" or "Refurbished" unless expressly stated by GIGABYTE. Our warranty does not apply to extended service warranties/ upgrades issued by third parties; in such cases please send your claims/requests/inquiries directly to the third-party issuer.
GIGABYTE will not be responsible for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its control, including but not limited to, flood, fire, typhoon, submersion, earthquakes, liquid spill, neglect, misuse, abuse, acts of any government, explosions, accidents, wars, rebellions, insurrections, sabotage, epidemics, labor disputes, labor strike, or any agency thereof (including denials or onerous restrictions on required export licenses), customer induced damage and any other force majeure event.
Repair is subject to GIGABYTE or GIGABYTE authorized service center’s ability to replicate the fault and materials availability. Intermittent faults that happen sporadically must be replicated to confirm that the fault is related to the Product and warranted by the Program.
There are technical limitations on some of the devices applied to the Product. These limitations are common or are defined standards within the Information Technology industry and are not related or specific to GIGABYTE / AORUS Products. GIGABYTE will not be responsible for failure and defect in the Product, which may not be repaired by utilizing the then-current technology commonly used by the Information Technology industry.
GIGABYTE shall not be responsible for any lost or damaged data, software or other materials stored or preserved on the Product. GIGABYTE strongly recommends that customer maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
- The failure caused by improper installation, operation, cleaning or maintenance, accidental and physical damage, misuse, abuse, or other modification, remedy taken by GIGABYTE or service centers not authorized by GIGABYTE.
- The product Serial Number has been damaged, altered, defaced, or removed.
- Damage caused by illegal/illegitimate software or virus.
- There is damage caused by accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, or use under abnormal conditions.
- Extreme environment factors including extreme temperature or humidity, extreme physical stress or electrical interference, fluctuation or surges of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, etc.
- Damage caused by not using the provided manufacturers AC adapter and battery; Damage from use of materials, equipment not manufactured by GIGABYTE or not found in Qualified Vendor List(QVL) on GIGABYTE / AORUS website.
- Rectification of software faults or updating BIOS is not covered by warranty.
- If any obvious user damage on the exterior, it will no longer be covered by the warranty.
- If the manufacturing sticker inside the product was removed or damaged, it would no longer be covered by the warranty.
- Products with no GIGABYTE labels or serial numbers, or if the serial number does not match the product or cannot be identified, warranty and after-sale services will not be provided. If there is a need for maintenance, please contact the original purchasing store for help. Replacement or removal of genuine serial number sticker on the product will break the warranty.
- Consumables, gifts, and package materials included with the product are not in the scope of the warranty.
We provide extended warranty service for specific products . THIS SERVICE CAN ONLY BE ENTERED BY PURCHASER BY REGISTRATION WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE from us or an authorized reseller. A valid proof of purchase is required to complete the registration. Registration confirmation will be notified by email. GIGABYTE / AORUS is not liable for any unsuccessful product registration due to incomplete or incorrect information input. In the event any of these warranty periods conflict, the shortest specified warranty period will apply. For more details, please check the web or contact the local office or the location where the original purchase was made.
Our Lifetime Warranty does not apply to defects caused by normal use and tear, damage caused by accidents, abusive use, negligence, fire, liquid contact or other external cause, damage which is the consequence of failing to comply with the user manual, damage caused by use with another product, damage caused by service by anyone who is not authorized by us, or if the product is stolen or if any label or identification number has been removed from the product or has been changed.
Once the products are announced EOL, lifetime warranty service will not be provided. This decision can be based on a number of factors which include but are not limited to the availability of certain manufacturing components needed to continue production, a third-party manufacturer’s product discontinuation or the introduction of a newer product with more advanced features and functionality. For a product declared EOL, confirmed by GIGABYTE, we will replace with a similar or equivalent product. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or terminate the site and/or any of its interactive components at any time and in any manner.
If the alternative is provided by us with the confirmation of replacement, it will be available for lifetime warranty service as well. The equivalent product here means the products with the same fulfilling functions. For example, if DDR4 3200MHz 2*8GB RGB Memory declared EOL, it will be replaced with other models which are DDR4/3200MHz/2*8GB RGB memory.
In no event shall GIGABYTE / AORUS or its Suppliers be liable to you or any third party for direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, costs, expenses, or losses, including assets loss arising out of the use of the Product, including, not limited to, property damage, loss of value of the Product or any third party products that are used in or with the Product, even if when GIGABYTE / AORUS has been notified or informed of the possibility of such damages.
GIGABYTE / AORUS does not accept liability beyond the remedies set for herein, including but not limited to any liabilities for a product not being available for use, loss of profits, loss of business, or for lost, corrupted, or compromised data or software or the provision of services. GIGABYTE / AORUS is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the amount you paid for the purchased Product.
GIGABYTE / AORUS has no liability for any damage or destruction to consumer electronics devices or other personal property that is in or connected to the Products, including, but not limited to, laptops, tablets, smartphones or other devices, or any loss of data contained in the foregoing devices.
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract, (including negligence) or otherwise), the entire liability of GIGABYTE / AORUS and any of its Suppliers shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the Product.
When returning products for RMA service, you must:
- Keep the transport receipt or other applicable documentary proof of delivery.
- Ensure the products are packed appropriately to avoid damage from handling and movement during transport.
GIGABYTE/AORUS is not liable for damage due to customer's improper packaging. Moreover, please note that GIGABYTE/AORUS is not responsible for products lost in transit when sent by customer to the RMA center.
In such event of loss customer should seek compensation from the 3rd party logistics company and/or their shipping insurance.
GIGABYTE / AORUS seeks to provide accurate and timely information; nevertheless, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologize. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time.