- The CPU performance benchmark is based on i7-1195G7 compared to i7-1065G7, the result may vary by configuration.
- The weight and dimensions of the laptop may vary according to the configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method, please refer to the actual situation. The weight tolerance is +/- 5%.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Recharges the battery up to 5%-45% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode by USB charging. Power supply with a minimum capacity of 35 watts is required. After charging has reached 80% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/- 10% due to System tolerance.
- 802.11ax 2x2 160MHz enables 2402Mbps maximum theoretical data rates, ~3X faster than standard 802.11ac 2x2 80MHz (867Mbps) Wi-Fi as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and requires the use of similarly configured 802.11 ax wireless network routers. Up to 4X more throughput in dense environments as documented in IEEE 802.11 wireless standard specifications, and requires use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Theoretical Wi-Fi 6 performance figures provided by Intel. Actual performance may vary in real-world situations.
- PCI Express Gen4 bandwidth and data rate compared with the previous generatiron PCI Express Gen3.
- The screen-to-body ratio is calculated based on the visible body area of the display when the laptop is opened to 90° and the active display area.
Performance may change due to differences in systems, specifications or testing environments