GV-N65TWF2-2GI (rev. 1.0)
Ultra Durable 2 Series
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB GDDR5 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- Core Clock: 928 MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-D*2 / HDMI / D-Sub
- Support PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- System power supply requirement: 400W
Ultra Durable 2
Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
WindForce 2X Anti-turbulence-Parallel inclined FanWINDFORCE™ 2X parallel-inclined fin design is equipped with 2 ultra quiet PWM fans and two copper heat pipes to enlarge air channel on the graphics card vents and creates a more effective airflow system in chassis.
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
OC GURU ll
Brand-new instinctive user interface, easier to monitoring and adjusting all important settings. Users can set up MONITORING, GPU CLOCK, MEMORY CLOCK,FAN, OSD, ONLINE SUPPORT and update driver, BIOS directly.
Up to 4 displays on a Single Card
Support up to four displays on a single card. Satisfy your multi-screen setup, high definition and extreme gaming experience.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.