FeaturesPowered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory interface
Core clock： 954MHz
Features Dual-link DVI-I / HDMI
Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
Recommended system power supply requirement: 300W
GIGABYTE rewrites the history of silent cooling to perfect the thermal performance, introducing the exclusive passive thermal design. This stylish heatsink uses the natural air flow in the case to cool down and provides great gaming experience under silent 0dB environment.
Low Profile Design
Low profile design allows space-saving installation and easier for building your compact PC system.
Ultra Durable 2
Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
Gold Plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
AORUS Engine Utility
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to tune the clock speeds, voltage, fan performance,
and power target in real-time according to your own gaming requirement.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.