Powered by AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 XT
Integrated with 4GB GDDR6 128-bit memory interface
WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
Protection Back Plate
PCI-Express 4.0 Support
Boost Clock* : up to 1845 MHz
Game Clock* : up to 1717 MHz
WINDFORCE COOLING SYSTEM
IN TOTAL COMMAND
WINDFORCE 2X COOLING SYSTEM
The WINDFORCE 2X cooling system features 2x 90mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning
fan, 3 composite copper heat pipes, heat-pipe direct touch and 3D active fan
functionality, together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher
performance at lower temperatures.
The GIGABYTE “Alternate Spinning” is the only solution that can solve the turbulent
airflow of adjacent fans. Since the adjacent fans rotate in the same direction, the
airflow direction is opposite between the fans, which will cause turbulent airflow
and reduce heat dissipation efficiency. GIGABYTE turns the adjacent fans in the opposite
direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the
turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure.
Smooth Airflow : better heat dissipation
Turbulent Airflow : worse heat dissipation
UNIQUE BLADE FAN
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D
stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the airflow.
3D ACTIVE FAN
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the
GPU is in a low load or low power game. It allows gamers to enjoy gameplay in complete
silence when the system is running light or idle.
HEAT PIPES DIRECT TOUCH GPU
The shape of the pure copper heat pipes maximize the direct contact area with the GPU,
enhancing heat transfer. The heat pipes also cover the VRAM through a large metal plate
contact to ensure proper cooling.
The composite heat-pipe combines thermal conductivity and phase transition to
efficiently manage the heat transfer between two solid interfaces which increases
EXTREME DURABILITY AND OVERCLOCKING
The graphics card uses the better power phases design to allow the MOSFET to operate at
lower temperature, and over-temperature protection design and load balancing for each
MOSFET, plus the Ultra Durable certified chokes and capacitors, to provide excellent
performance and longer system life.
PCI-E 4.0 SUPPORT
Gigabyte Radeon RX 5500 XT features PCI-Express 4.0 support, with a throughput of 16
GT/s and enables two times the bandwidth compared to PCI Express 3.0. With the
PCI-Express 4.0 supported motherboard, and get ready for the next generation of PC
FRIENDLY PCB DESIGN
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and
eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB
surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently
damaging components when making your build.
Protection Back Plate
The back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the
structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
IN TOTAL COMMAND
The interface and functionality of the software is subject to each model.
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to adjust the clock speed, voltage, fan
performance and power target in real-time according to your game’s requirements.
The AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 XT graphics card, powered by the advanced 7nm RDNA architecture,
features new Compute Units delivering incredible performance and is optimized for better
effects such as volumetric lighting, blur effects, depth of field, and multi-level cache
hierarchy for reduced latency and highly responsive gaming.
AMD RADEON™ SOFTWARE ADRENALIN 2020 EDITION
The latest Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition introduces a completely redesigned
experience unleashing the full potential of your GPU, with day-0 drivers optimized for
releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.
Game Fidelity, Accelerated
The AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 XT graphics card powers high fidelity gaming for immersive
physics, and lighting effects, bringing realism to life. High-performance RDNA
engineered to greatly enhance features like FidelityFX, Radeon™ Image Sharpening6, and
Display Scaling for maximum performance and beautiful gaming experiences.
Radeon™ Image Sharpening
Radeon Image Sharpening combines contrast-adaptive sharpening with GPU upscaling to
and detailed looking visuals with virtually no performance impact.4 Now with DirectX® 9,
Radeon FreeSync™ Technology
Take your gaming experience to the next level. Experience stutter-free, tear-free gaming
Radeon FreeSync™1 and FreeSync™ 2 HDR2 technology, available on over 900 monitors.
Radeon™ FreeSync Technology
Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
No stuttering. No tearing. Just gaming. Radeon™
FreeSync technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid,
artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
A seamless way to replay gameplay.
Radeon™ Graphics’ sophisticated power management
Bringing cool and quiet frames on countless
number of games.
(*Click the logo for more information)
* “Boost Clock” is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
* “Game Clock” is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* All the images in this page are for illustration only.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
* GIGABYTE graphics cards, except those labeled “Mining Series”, are intended only for use with desktop PCs. Other types of use, such as blockchain computing or cryptocurrency mining, will render the product warranty void.