GA-M68MT-S2 (rev. 1.3)
NVIDIA® GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a chipset
- 3X USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
- Unique On/Off Charge delivers the best recharging capability to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Supports new generation of AMD Phenom™ II X6 processors
- Supports AMD AM3 Phenom™ II/ Athlon™ II processors
- Exclusive Core Boost technology to unleash CPU performance
- Solid capacitors design for CPU VRM
- Dual Channel DDR3 1333+ for outstanding system performance
- Integrated NVIDIA CineFX 3.0 graphics
- Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E x16 interface
- Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated 6/8-Channel High Definition audio
- Meet European Union ErP(Energy-related-Products) requirement
Get Ready to Unleash the Power of AMD 6-Core CPUGIGABYTE's AMD motherboards are ready to support the new generation of AMD Phenom™II X 6 processors, delivering the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming.
3x USB Power BoostGIGABYTE motherboards feature a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. GIGABYTE’s unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
Core Boost SupportGIGABYTE’s Core Boost technology provides an easy way for users unlocking the CPU’s hidden cores via the EasyTune6 utility. Without any complicated setting needed in BIOS, users can experience a phenomenal performance upgrade right away.
*The ability of unlocking the hidden CPU cores might vary by different processors.
IntroductionGIGABYTE Technology latest S series motherboards for AMD socket AM2 platform, featuring with innovative features- Safe, Smart, and Speed Technologies. The new S series motherboards GA-M52L-S3P; supporting AMD new generation 45nm AM3 PhenomII/ AthlonII processors with dual channel DDR2 1066MHz high frequency memories, providing reliable and user friendly computing and reaching the maximum system performance easily via personalized software settings. GIGABYTE S series motherboards, the champion's choice for AMD Socket AM2 platform!
Supports next generation of 45nm AMD AM3 CPUAMD AM3 CPU 45nm Ready!
This motherboard features Split Power Plane, 3+1 phase VRM to support AMD's latest 45nm AM3 Athlon II/ Phenom II series processors, delivering greater performance enhancements and the ultimate in hardware scalability.
(Note) If you install AMD AM3/AM2+ CPU on AM2 motherbord, the system bus speed will downgrade from HT3.0(5200MHz) to HT1.0(2000 MT/s) spec; however, the frequency of AM3/AM2+ CPU will not be impacted. Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.
NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a GPUThe brand new NVIDIA® GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA® nForce 630aGPU features CineFX™ 3.0 Engine. This unique combination of 7025 GPU creates a single motherboard featuring a world-class DX9, Shader Model 3.0 GPU for faster and smoother game-play, a high quality video processing engine for advance quality of video and DVD playback.
PCI Express InterfaceRevolutionary PCI Express interface provides scalable bandwidth for multi-purpose usage. PCI-E x16 interface doubles the bandwidth of graphics interface of previous generation thus delivering the utmost gaming experience. PCI-E x1interface provides twice the bandwidth of PCI interface up to 250MB/s for new generation I/O peripheral devices.
Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1333+Experience the advanced technology of DDR3 1333+ memory, featuring faster speeds and higher data bandwidth, which delivers superior performance for the most demanding applications.
* DDR3 1333+ is supported with combination of AM3 CPU and qualified memory modules, please refer "Memory Support List" for detail memory support information.
SATA 3Gb/s & RAIDThis platform supports reliable storage solution for enhanced data protection and data accessing performance. Serial ATA 3Gb/s is firstly introduced in this platform to provide blazingly 3Gb/s bus bandwidth thus higher disk performance. The NVIDIA® RAID allows multi-disk designs to be set up as RAID 0, 1, based on users' priority of protection/ performance. This NVIDIA RAID function makes the RAID even more accessible by introducing the innovative windows-based facility.
High Definition AudioExperience home theater-quality sound with your PC using High Definition Audio for enhanced 6/ 8-channel* audio, improved voice and communication input, and multi-streaming capability.
* To use 8-channel HD audio, please use the system case with HD audio front panel featured and see manual for detail configuration.
DualBIOS™ - Patented Dual Hardware BIOS ProtectionDualBIOS™ is a GIGABYTE patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
Qualified for Windows® 7The motherboard qualified for WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification of Windows 7 from Microsoft®, setting the standard for future Windows 7 certified motherboards...more
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.