Intel® P43 + ICH10 Chipset
- Unique On/Off Charge delivers the best recharging capability to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- 3x USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
- Revolution energy saving design with Easy Energy Saver technology
- Supports 45nm Intel® Core™ 2 multi-core processors with FSB 1600 (O.C.) MHz
- Dual channel DDR2 1200 + for remarkable system performance
- Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E x16 2.0 interface
- Supports 5 PCI slots
- Integrated high speed SATA 3Gb/s
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet connection
- 8 channel High definition audio
- Meet European Union ErP(Energy-related Products) requirement
Based on the new Intel P43 chipset, GA-P43-ES3G delivers a record setting 1600MHz Front Side Bus by overclocking for the latest Intel® Core™ 2 multi-core processors, including 45nm CPUs. With supporting dual channel DDR2 up to 1200+ MHz, GA-P43-ES3G motherboard provides the highest levels of performance and maximum overclocking potential. GA-P43-ES3G delivers several advanced GIGABYTE innovations including Easy Energy Saver, DualBIOS design which provide optimized power savings, ultra cooling and ultra safe data protection.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
3x USB Power BoostGIGABYTE motherboards feature a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. GIGABYTE’s unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
GIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy SaverGIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy Saver Featuring an advanced proprietary software design, GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver is able to dynamically adjust CPU power depending on workload, delivering just the right amount of power needed for the task. Coupled with Intel's highly efficient 45nm CPU's, Easy Energy Saver is able to provide exceptional levels of power savings and enhanced power efficiency without sacrificing computing performance.
Smaller, Faster and More EfficientGA-G41MT-ES2H motherboards paired with Intel 45nm CPUs deliver the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming. Not only do GIGABYTE's latest motherboards based on Intel Eaglelake chipsets all support Intel's new generation, 45nm multi-core processors.
Dual Channel DDR2 1200Experience the advanced technology of DDR2 1200 memory, featuring faster speeds and higher data bandwidth, which delivers superior performance for the most demanding applications.
* Please refer "Memory Support List" for memory support information
PCI-E 2.0 Graphics InterfacePCI-E 2.0 doubles the bus standard's bandwidth from 2.5 Gbit/s to 5 Gbit/s, meaning a x32 connector can transfer data at up to 16 GB/s in each direction. PCI-E 2.0 also features improvements to the point-to-point data transfer protocol and its software architecture.
Solid Capacitor for CPU VRMStable system operation depends upon the quality of CPU VRM (voltage regulator module). GIGABYTE adopts Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Capacitors for CPU VRM to ensure a longer lifespan for systems in daily operation and boost system stability under extreme conditions. CPU VRM with Solid Capacitors featuring better electronic conductivity, excellent heat resistance enhances system durability even operating in high temperature environment.
Adjusts power consumption automatically according to your LAN cable lengths, up to 10% power savings.
EasyTune6GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
DualBIOS™ - Patented Dual Hardware BIOS ProtectionDualBIOS™ is a GIGABYTE patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
Windows® 7 WHQL CertifiedThe motherboard has obtained WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification for Windows 7 from Microsoft®, setting the standard for future...more
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.