GA-8I848P-L (rev. 1.0)
- Supports 800MHz FSB Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology
- New generation DDR400 architecture
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface
- Supports AGP 8X interface for higher graphics performance
- Provides 8 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
- Integrated Intel® PRO/100 VE network connection
- Integrated high quality 6-channel AC’97 audio with Jack-Sensing
IntroductionThe all-in-one solution for the latest LGA775 Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with 800MHz FSB and Hyper-Threading Technology. Powered by the Intel® 865G chipset and a variety of cutting edge technologies, GA-8I865GME-775-RH-AS(rev. 3.9) is designed to be the corporate stable platform with excellent performance and complete functions. The architecture of 800MHz FSB, AGP 8x, Dual Channel DDR 400 and revolutionary Intel® Extreme Graphics Engine 2 provides promising framework for any tasks. The revolutionary Serial ATA function is integrated to provide superior I/O performance and data protection. GA-8I865GME-775-RH-AS(rev. 3.9) will definitely deliver the uppermost platform with unprecedented computing power and rock-solid stability for home and corporate usage.
Supports 800MHz FSB Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT TechnologyLeveraging the Intel® 848P chipset to support 3GHz+ P4 CPUs on 800MHz FSB, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and advanced features, the GA-8I848P775-G (Rev 1.1) delivers a full-value, highest performance solution for today's most demanding tasks.
Supports DDR 400/333/266 up to 2GB MemoryWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8I865G775-G-RH allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease.
AGP 8X Graphics InterfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
Intel® PRO/100 VE Network ConnectionIntegrated Intel® PRO/100 VE connection utilizes Intel® LAN for users who need straightforward high speed, high quality and high performance network connectivity.
Serial ATA InterfaceSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
GIGABYTE Xpress3 Series SoftwareThe Xpress3 series software includes 3 unique software features, 1) Xpress Install for easier driver installation ,2) Xpress BIOS Rescue for restoring BIOS back to its original stage if the BIOS is crashed, 3) Xpress Recovery 2 a revolutionary software feature that backup or restore system files thru GIGABYTE driver CD or BIOS function.
High quality 6-channel AC'97 audio with Jack Sensing functionIntegrated ADI AD1888 AC'97 audio CODEC chip, enables users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming. With new Jack-Sensing feature users won't have to worry about how to install speakers correctly.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.