GIGABYTE Technology Revamps India Warranty Terms
Offers 3-Day TAT in Metro Cities, 7-Day TAT in non-Metro Cities
Mumbai, India – July 24, 2013– In an initiative to further improve its post-sales services across India, GIGABYTE Technology, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, has revamped its warranty terms with a focus on ensuring that every GIGABYTE motherboard end-customer gets faster and more efficient support.
As per the new policy, the company is offering a maximum 3-day Turnaround Time (TAT) in metro cities, and a 7-day TAT in non-metro cities as part its 3-year service warranty. Playing a major role in making these TATs possible are the recently set up GIGABYTE Exclusive Service Centers that also act as after-sales support hubs for their respective regions.
Dead on Arrival (DoA) Policy
If any GIGABYTE motherboard fails to work within 7 days from the purchase date, the company will replace it with a brand new piece. The following conditions apply to avail of this.
· Original packing must be returned along with the defective motherboard
· Original invoice should also be submitted with the motherboard
· Motherboards with visible damages will not be accepted for the DoA service. However, it will be repaired and returned (RMA).
· Products found to have no faults, will be returned without service charges.
GIGABYTE reserves the right to audit the invoice, and also to take legal action if the invoice is found to be fake / forged.
Return Material Authorization(RMA) Policy
If any GIGABYTE motherboard fails to work within 3 years from the date of manufacture, the company will offer repair / replacement service if there is no physical damage. If the product submitted is found to have no faults, it will be returned without any service charge.
Products not Covered Under the 3-Year Warranty Service
Motherboards with the following conditions are not eligible for the 3-year warranty service. However, chargeable service could be provided thereof.
· Out of 3-year warranty
· Original serial number sticker is removed
· Product not used as per instructions mentioned in the User’s Manual
· Repair attempted by non-GIGABYTE authorized service provider / repair center
· Defects resulting from natural disasters
· Motherboards showing signs of Customer Induced Damage (CID). For instance, PCB cracks, PCB bent, trace cut on PCB, among others.
· Any defect due to product’s operating environment which is not conducive to the product.
· Motherboard not purchased through GIGABYTE’s India authorized distributors. (Parallel import by non-GIGABYTE authorized distributors)
GIGABYTE products are distributed in India by Ingram Micro, Redington (India) and Neoteric Infomatique Ltd.
GIGABYTE motherboards more information, click: http://www.gigabyte.in/products/main.aspx?s=42
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to “Upgrade Your Life” with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services.
Visit www.gigabyte.in for more information.
Company Contact Details:
GIGABYTE Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd.
B-411, 4th Floor BSEL Tech Park
Plot No. 39/5 & 39/5A
Opp. Vashi Railway Station
Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400705