GA-H61M-DS2V (rev. 2.0)
Intel® H61 Chipset
- All new design of Ultra Durable 4 classic
- Supports for Intel LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Supports 3rd generation PCI-Express interface
- Industry's Leading All Japanese Solid Capacitor Design
- DVI interface for smoother HD video playback
- Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor
- Dual UEFI BIOS protection with 3TB+ HDD boot up capability
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Classic
Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic motherboards feature High ESD Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
Power Failure Protection
Permanent damage from power surge or failure during BIOS update, can be avoided with GIGABYTE DualBIOS, which automatically enables a secondary, back up BIOS.
GIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
High Temperature Protection
GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures, providing up to 50,000* hour component lifespan.
Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Intel® Rapid Start Technology™ gets your device up and running faster from even the deepest sleep. This means users will be able to experience almost zero power draw from their PC, but be able to resume Windows® 7 is a few seconds without having the PC go through a full system boot. With Intel® Rapid Start Technology the previous session resumes to the exact as it was, so that applications are still in the same state and no application data is lost.
Intel® Smart Connect TechnologyIntel® Smart Connect Technology means that your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep. No more waiting for the latest world news or friends' updates to be delivered—just press the 'on' button and you're up-to-date and ready to go.
Auto Sync with Cloud
No manual interaction required to synchronize with cloud services.
Email, social media, and cloud apps always updated and available at power on.
Support Intel 22nm processors
GIGABYTE motherboards support Intel 22nm processors.
Designed for PCI Express Gen.3 Support
The GIGABYTE motherboard is fully configured to provide gamers with the latest Gen.3 PCI Express technology, delivering maximum data bandwidth for forthcoming discrete graphics cards.
* PCIe Gen. 3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
UEFI DualBIOS™ TechnologyWith a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS™ makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
50,000 Hours Japanese Solid CapacitorsGIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors developed by leading Japanese manufacturers. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games...more
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85℃ ambient temperature.
Intel® HD Graphics Core 2000/3000 Enhanced Visual Features
Intel® Quick Sync Video
Intel® Quick Sync Video provides breakthrough media processing for incredibly fast editing and sharing.
Intel® InTru™ 3D
2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors offer an outstanding Blu-Ray Stereo 3D experience in full high definition resolution (1080p) with HDMI 1.4.
Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX)
Increases the performance of Accelerated Floating Point and Vector Computing Intensive Applications with minimal power gains.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
DVI SupportDVI (Digital Visual Interface) is a video interface standard designed for carrying uncompressed digital video data and to maximize the visual quality of digital display devices, such as LCD monitors, digital projectors, and so on. In addition, the DVI interface is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.