GA-SBC7100 (rev. 1.0)
- Built-in Intel® Core I Series i3-7100U Quad core MCP 15W processor
- Dual channel DDR4 SO-DIMM slot support
- 2 x RS232/422/485, 2 x RS232, Digital I/O 4-in/4-out
- 1 x Mini-PCIe/mSATA Slot for full-Length WIFI/mSATA Support
- 1 x M.2 2280 SSD slot, 1 x M.2 Wifi slot
- LVDS Header signal for System Integrated Flat Panel Display Support
- Dual GbE LAN with high ESD Protection support WOL and PXE
- SBC 146x102mm Form Factor with Wide Range 9~36V DC-In Power Design
- Op Temp 0~60 degress
* Datasheet Download
Intel® Core™ i3 ProcessorThe Intel® core I Series™ i3-7100U Quad-Core MCP processor from Intel, combining CPU, graphics and memory controller in one package. Based on the 14nm manufacturing process, the Intel® Core I Series ™ i3-7100U uses the smallest package of any desktop processor within a low thermal envelope of on 15 watts. The Intel® Core™ I series i3-7100U boasts excellent performance including DX12 on Intel® HD Graphics, plus a dedicated HEVC decoder for smooth HD video playback.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ debuts on GIGABYTE motherboards, with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan.
Humidity ProtectionHumidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
Electrostatic ProtectionGIGABYTE motherboards feature High Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
Dual Gigabit LAN with WOL and PXE support
4K Ultra HD Support4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™-The Next Generation Multimedia InterfaceHDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
GIGABYTE @BIOSThe new and updated GIGABYTE @BIOS app allows you to update your system's BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface by automatically downloading the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.