GA-8I925XE-G (rev. 1.0)
- Supports LGA775 Intel® Pentium® 4 processor FSB800 with HT technology
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2 533/400 memory up to 4GB
- Experience revolutionary graphics with the new PCI-Express x16 interface
- Features Gigabit Ethernet port connection
- Features PCI-Express x1, Serial-ATA, and IEEE1394b interfaces
- Supports C.I.A. & M.I.B. performance enhance features
IntroductionGA-8I925XE-G member of GIGABYTE PX series skillfully designed with pack of features and dedicated to satisfying the needs of platform performance to the extreme. Experience next-generation processing with the latest LGA 775 Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with Hyper-Threading Technolgy! The GA-8I925XE-G supports DDR-2 533 / 400 to deliver a maximum memory bandwidth of 8.5GB/s in dual channel DDR mode. The GA-8I925XE-G provides an broad range of peripheral connections by offering USB 2.0 for high-speed data transfer, and high speed Serial ATA for connection of storage devices. The GA-8I925XE-G also offers multimedia advancements through PCI-Express for outstanding graphics output, doubling that of the current AGP8X interface. For improved networking, Gigabit LAN provides LAN connection at a blazing fast network connection speed of up to 1,000 Mbps. Along with top-notch hardware is the addition of the GIGABYTE Shieldware. Shieldware includes 8 unique software feature elements that are easy to use and focused on making computing both simple and straightforward. Finally to round off the GA-8I925XE-G is home theater-quality sound with your PC using Intel® High Definition Audio for enhanced multi-channel audio, improved voice and communication input, and multi-streaming capability.
Intel® 925XE Express ChipsetThe new Intel® 925XE Express chipset with Hyper-Threading Technology delivers significant perfomance gains with variety of new generation architectures including dual-channel DDR2 main memory, PCI-Express inteface, Intel® Matrix Storage tecnology for improving storage reliability and performance.
Supports LGA 775 Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT TechnologyWith new 90nm technology, the world's most advanced chip-making process, it delivers significant gains in performance through the combination of lower-power transistors, strained silicon, high-speed copper interconnects and a new low-k dielectric material.
Dual Channel DDR2 533 Memory ArchitectureThe new DDR2 main memory architecture delivers maximum bandwidth of 8.5GB/s in dual channel mode, providing highest performance for high memory resource demand applications.
PCI Express InterfaceRevolutionary PCI Express interface provides scalable bandwidth for multi-purpose usage. PCI-E x16 interface doubles the bandwidth of graphics interface of previous generation thus delivering the utmost gaming experience. PCI-E x1interface provides twice the bandwidth of PCI interface up to 250MB/s for new generation I/O peripheral devices.
Gigabit LAN connectivityThe Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents
Serial ATA InterfaceSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
GigaRAID IDE RAID ControllerThis platform supports reliable storage solution for enhanced data protection and data accessing performance. Serial ATA 3Gb/s is firstly introduced in this platform to provide blazingly 3Gb/s bus bandwidth thus higher disk performance. The NVIDIA RAID allows multi-disk designs to be set up as RAID 0,1,0+1 based on users’ priority of protection/ performance. This NVIDIA RAID function makes the RAID even more accessible by introducing the innovative windows-based facility.
GIGABYTE Patent DualBIOS™DualBIOS™ prevents BIOS from virus attacks or firmware damage and provides a double security to the system that assures the PC stability
Intel High Definition AudioExperience home theater-quality sound with your PC using Intel® High Definition Audio for enhanced multi-channel audio, improved voice and communication input, and multi-streaming capability.
GIGABYTE ShieldWareA solid pack of unique software features focused on performing important system essentials with speed and ease. Find out what these great features can do for your system!
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.