GA-8KNXP Ultra (rev. 1.x)
- Supports 800MHz FSB Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology
- Supports Dual Channel DDR400 architecture with ECC
- AGP 8X with AGP Pro interface for work-station graphics
- GIGABYTE patented Dual Power System 2 (DPS 2) design
- Integrated Adaptec Ultra320 SCSI controller
- Integrated Intel® PRO/1000 CT Network Connection
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0 function
- Integrated GigaRAID IDE RAID interface
- Features Intel® Performance Acceleration Technology (PAT)
IntroductionGA-8KNXP Ultra-64 is the ultimate solution for the latest Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with 800MHZ FSB and Hyper-Threading Technology. Powered by the Intel highest performance 875P chipset and a variety of cutting edge technologies, GA-8KNXP Ultra-64 is designed to be the full function server-oriented solution with excellent performance. The architecture of 800MHz FSB, AGP 8x, Dual Channel DDR 400, and Performance Acceleration Technology (PAT) provides promising framework for excellent performance, while the innovative Dual Power System 2 (DPS 2) enhances the computing power and system stability. This platform features Intel® PRO/1000 CT Network Connection and delivers optimized network throughput & platform performance. The Ultra320 SCSI, and Serial ATA are integrated to provide superior I/O performance and data protection. GA-8KNXP Ultra-64 will definitely delivers the uppermost platform with unprecedented computing power and rock-solid stability
Supports 800MHz FSB Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT TechnologyLeveraging the Intel® 875P chipset to support 3GHz+ P4 CPUs on 800MHz FSB, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology and advanced features, the GA-8KNXP Ultra-64 delivers a full-value, highest performance solution for today's most demanding tasks
AGP 8X Graphics InterfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
GigaRAID IDE RAID ControllerSupporting RAID (0, 1, 0+1), JBOD function and ATA133 interface, GigaRAID Controller delivers completely solution for storage interface to increase fault tolerance, improve data access performance and provides additional interface for more IDE devices.
GIGABYTE Patented Technology – Dual Power System 2 (DPS 2)Featuring new VRM 10.0 specification with that supply a total of 6 phase power circuit design, delivers a high durable power design for the new generation Intel® platform
Intel® PRO/1000 CT Network ConnectionIntegrated Intel® PRO/100 VE connection utilizes Intel® LAN for users who need straightforward high speed, high quality and high performance network connectivity.
Serial ATA InterfaceSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
Adaptec Ultra320 SCSI InterfaceUltra320 SCSI is the latest SCSI generation, providing outstanding performance and flexibility for servers and workstation. It delivers a total of 320MB/s of bandwidth of dual channel architecture
GIGABYTE Xpress3 Series SoftwareThe Xpress3 series software includes 3 unique software features, 1) Xpress Install for easier driver installation ,2) Xpress BIOS Rescue for restoring BIOS back to its original stage if the BIOS is crashed, 3) Xpress Recovery 2 a revolutionary software feature that backup or restore system files thru GIGABYTE driver CD or BIOS function.
Dual Channel DDR 400 Memory Architecture with ECC SupportWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8IPE775-G (Rev 1.1) allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease
High quality 6-channel AC'97 audio with S/P-DIF functionIntegrated ADI AD1888 AC'97 audio CODEC chip, enables users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming. With new Jack-Sensing feature users won't have to worry about how to install speakers correctly.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.