GA-8SIMLHP-TW (rev. 4.1)
- Supports 533MHz FSB Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology
- Supports high performance DDR333/266 memory
- Integrated Real 256bit graphics engine
- Integrated high quality 6-channel AC’97 audio
- Provides 6 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
- Integrated Ethernet 10/100Mb Network Connection
IntroductionGA-8SIMLHP-TW is a highly value-oriented P4 platform with great performance and impressive features. Empowered by the latest SIS 651/962L chipsets, and Gigabyte's R&D expertise, GA-8SIMLHP-TW delivers a new architecture to uplift the system performance. The new framework supports DDR 333 and Intel® Pentium® 4 pltform, especially for the latest 90nm process (Prescott) Pentium® 4 processor with Hyper-Threading technology. The integrated graphics, Real 256 Graphics engine, provides high quality graphics to ensure outstanding visual experience for multimedia equipments. GA-8SIMLHP-TW also provides a variety of features such as 6 USB 2.0 ports, 6-channel audio, 10/100Mbps network connection, and high speed ATA133 interface. GA-8SIMLHP-TW is designed to deliver the best all-in-one solution and fulfill the requirement for full range of applications now and future.
Ready for Intel 90nm process (Prescott) Pentium® 4 processorThis platform is ready for the latest Pentium® 4 processor (Prescott), built on the new 90 nm technology for levels of performance, stability and productivity higher than ever before.
Supports Intel® Hyper-Threading TechnologySupporting the latest Intel Pentium 4 with Hyper-Threading Technology processor up to 3.06 GHz or above, this platform offers higher levels of performance, creativity and productivity than ever before.
Integrated Real256TM 2D/3D Graphics AcceleratorThe SiS651 chipset provides Ultra-AGPII Technology to deliver the highest bandwidth 2GB/s by 2 Pixel Rendering Pipelines and 4 Texture 3D Graphic Engine. It also has advanced HW acceleration for DVD playback and shared memory size up to 64MB.
Supports DDR 333/266/200 up to 2GB MemoryAvailable with 2 DIMM slots supporting up to 2GB of DDR333/DDR266/DDR200 memory, 8S651M-RZ provides the highest performance platform with the highest bandwidth (2.7GB/s) mainstream DDR memory solution.
Great Expandability of 6 USB 2.0 portsUSB 2.0 interface, with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is 40 times faster than USB1.1, providing a faster interface for computer peripherals.
Integrated High quality 6-Channel AC97 AudioIntegrated Realtek ALC662 audio CODEC chip, enabling users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming
Ethernet 10/100Mbps Network ConnectionOn-board 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connectivity for value-minded users who need straightforward network connectivity.
EasyTuneTM 4 - User Friendly Overclocking UtilityA user-friendly windows based utility developed by GIGABYTE provides a brand new experience of easily operation and enjoyment for overclocking on your platform.
Norton Internet SecurityTM IncludedNorton Internet SecurityTM 2004 is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.