GA-B75M-S (rev. 1.0)
Intel® B75 Chipset
- Humidity Protection PCB design
- Electrostatic Protection and Power Failure Protection design
- Supports 3rd Gen. Intel® 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen. Intel® Core™ CPUs (LGA1155 socket)
- Unique On/Off Charge delivers the best recharging capability to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Supports 3rd generation PCI-Express interface
- Enhanced Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated with the processor
Humidity ProtectionHumidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
Electrostatic ProtectionGIGABYTE motherboards feature High Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
Power Failure ProtectionGIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Intel® Rapid Start Technology™ gets your device up and running faster from even the deepest sleep. This means users will be able to experience almost zero power draw from their PC, but be able to resume Windows® 7 is a few seconds without having the PC go through a full system boot. With Intel® Rapid Start Technology the previous session resumes to the exact as it was, so that applications are still in the same state and no application data is lost.
Intel® Smart Connect TechnologyIntel® Smart Connect Technology means that your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep. No more waiting for the latest world news or friends' updates to be delivered—just press the 'on' button and you're up-to-date and ready to go.
Auto Sync with Cloud
No manual interaction required to synchronize with cloud services.
Email, social media, and cloud apps always updated and available at power on.
Support Intel 22nm processors
GIGABYTE motherboards support Intel 22nm processors.
Designed for PCI Express Gen.3 Support
The GIGABYTE motherboard is fully configured to provide gamers with the latest Gen.3 PCI Express technology, delivering maximum data bandwidth for forthcoming discrete graphics cards.
* PCIe Gen. 3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
Intel® HD Graphics Core 2000/3000 Enhanced Visual Features
Intel® Quick Sync Video
Intel® Quick Sync Video provides breakthrough media processing for incredibly fast editing and sharing.
Intel® InTru™ 3D
2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors offer an outstanding Blu-Ray Stereo 3D experience in full high definition resolution (1080p) with HDMI 1.4.
Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX)
Increases the performance of Accelerated Floating Point and Vector Computing Intensive Applications with minimal power gains.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
Smart 6 – Smarter PC system Management
Speeds up booting times.
Smart personal reminder of PC passwords.
Your PC's Watch Dog
Smart Recovery 2
Allows you to go back in time on your PC and retrieve lost files
Time Controller for your PC.
* Whether SMART QuickBoost is supported depends on the motherboard model.
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.