GA-EP45-UD3L (rev. 1.0)
Intel® P45 + ICH10 Chipset
- Revolution energy saving design with DES Advanced featuring hardware based Dynamic 4-Gear switching
- Supports 45nm Intel Core 2 multi-core processors with FSB 1600 MHz
- Dual channel DDR2 1366+ for remarkable system performance
- Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E x16 interface
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet connection
- Patented DualBIOS with dual hardware BIOS protection
- Home theater quality 8-channel High Definition Audio
The GA-EP45-UD3L introduces revolutionary GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 technology featuring a 2 oz copper PCB to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance. Based on the Intel P45 chipset the GA-EP45-UD3L delivers a record-setting 1600MHz FSB for the latest Intel® Core 2™ multi-core processors, and supports dual channel DDR2 memory at speeds of up to 1366MHz and even higher. Additionally, the GA-EP45-UD3L incorporates GIGABYTE DES Advanced technology for industry leading energy saving and enhanced system efficiency.
Qualified for Windows® 7The motherboard qualified for WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification of Windows 7 from Microsoft®, setting the standard for future Windows 7 certified motherboards...more
Ultra Durable 3 – Copper Cooled Quality
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 series motherboards once again lead the motherboard industry for the highest quality and most innovative motherboard design. Featuring the industry’s first consumer desktop motherboard design to introduce 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers, delivering a dramatically lower system temperature, improved energy efficiency and enhanced stability for overclocking.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 motherboards are also equipped with the GIGABYTE Ultra Durable signature features including Japanese Solid Capacitors boasting an operational life time of more than 50,000 hours, Ferrite core chokes with higher energy efficiency compared to the commonly used iron core chokes and Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs that features a lower resistance, which reduces power consumption and heat generation. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 series motherboards promise to provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games...more
DDR2 1366+ Support --The World's Fastest DDR2 MotherboardDelivering native support for DDR2 memory up to 1366+MHz, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 series motherboards allow users to easily reach higher memory frequencies at lower voltages; achieving higher memory performance with lower power consumption to run even the most memory intensive applications such as high-definition video and 3D games with ease.
* Please refer "Memory Support List" for memory support information.
Dynamic Energy Saver AdvancedGIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver Advanced provides better energy saving capabilities and enhanced system performance. GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver Advanced is the world’s only motherboard energy saving technology with hardware-based Dynamic 4-Gear* Switching. With support for VRD 11.1, GIGABYTE's DES Advanced allows the motherboard to switch to 1 Gear phase switching during idle, allowing for a dramatic increase in power savings.
GIGABYTE has also retooled Dynamic Energy Saver to allow overclockers to experience the benefits of multi-gear power phase switching while overclocking, providing ultra stable, ultra smooth overclocking performance.
* The 4-Gear feature may vary by model. Gear 1 phase switching requires 45nm processors with PSI signal enabled.
Quick and Effortless Overclocking with One ClickGIGABYTE Quick Boost provides 3 levels of CPU performance enhancement; a simple click on the desired level delivers quick and effortless overclocking for novice and experienced users alike.
EasyTune6GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
DualBIOS™ - Patented Dual Hardware BIOS ProtectionDualBIOS™ is a GIGABYTE patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
Gigabit LAN connectivityThe Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents
Adjusts power consumption automatically according to your LAN cable lengths, up to 10% power savings.
Intel® High Definition AudioIntel® High Definition Audio enables 8 channel premium digital sound in the PC for an immersive surround sound experience. In addition, Intel HD Audio delivers multiple audio channels in your PC so you can listen to two different streams simultaneously in two separate rooms
50,000 Hours Japanese Solid CapacitorsGIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors developed by leading Japanese manufacturers. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games...more
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85℃ ambient temperature.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.