Intel® Q45 + ICH10DO chipset
- DES Advanced technology with VRD11.1 power design featuring hardware based Dynamic multi-Gear switching
- Supports Intel® Core™ 2 multi-core and 45nm processors
- 1333MHz FSB (Front Side Bus) and DDR 2 800 support
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 (Intel GMA 4500)
- Integrated SATA 3Gb/s interface
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated 8-Channel High Definition audio
- Features Intel Active Management Technology
- Features security enhancement by TPM
- Meet European Union ErP(Energy-related Products) requirement
Intel® Core™ 2 multi-coreGA-EP41T-UD3L supports Intel latest high performance CPU delivers the most energy-efficient performance available today. Based on Intel's Micro Architecture, the Intel multi-core processors with 4 cores and two shared L2 caches provide the best capability-per-watt solutions and are an ideal choice for multi-media enthusiasts and intensive multi-tasking environments. This cutting-edge processor offers significant performance boosts and provides an overall more energy efficient platform.
Intel® IT Director
• A simple dashboard utility for non-technical Small Business owners
• Improves security and data protection with Intel platform technologies
• Improves efficiency through central monitoring of key alerts
• Expanded support for Intel® vPro platforms to maximize value for your customer
(IT Director utility is free bundle in GIGABYTE driver CD!)
Dynamic Energy Saver AdvancedGIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver Advanced provides better energy saving capabilities and enhanced system performance. GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver Advanced is the world’s only motherboard energy saving technology with hardware-based Dynamic 4-Gear* Switching on GA-EQ45M-S2. With support for VRD 11.1, GIGABYTE’s DES Advanced allows the motherboard to switch to 2 Gear phase switching during idle, allowing for a dramatic increase in power savings
GIGABYTE has also retooled Dynamic Energy Saver to allow overclockers to experience the benefits of multi-gear power phase switching while overclocking, providing ultra stable, ultra smooth overclocking performance.
Intel Q45 ChipsetBased on the Intel® Q45 Express Chipset, GA-EQ45M-S2 supports the latest multi-core and next generation 45nm processors. Featuring Intel® vPro™ technology, Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500, Intel matrix Storage Technology, and Intel® Fast Memory Access, GA-EQ45M-S2 creates a powerful business platform with hardware-based security, enhanced maintenance and manageability…more Intel® vPro™ info
Dual Channel DDR2 800Experience the advanced technology of DDR2 800 memory by overclocking, featuring faster speeds and higher data bandwidth, which delivers superior performance for the most demanding applications.
* Please refer "Memory Support List" for memory support information
PCI-E 2.0 Graphics InterfacePCI-E 2.0 doubles the bus standard's bandwidth from 2.5 Gbit/s to 5 Gbit/s, meaning a x32 connector can transfer data at up to 16 GB/s in each direction. PCI-E 2.0 also features improvements to the point-to-point data transfer protocol and its software architecture.
Supports TPMTPM function is optional due to different regional policy
TPM (Trusted Platform Module) can enhance data and network security, from your personal drive, E-mails, file system to the client-server environment. TPM improve your data flow security by hardware and software.
Intel Active Management TechnologyIntel® Active Management Technology provides IT departments with remote client manageability, out-of-band (OOB) diagnostics and assets tracking which remotely manage platforms regardless of system power or OS state to help reduce TCO and improve productivity.
Intel® Matrix Storage TechnologyIntel® Matrix Storage Technology, can deliver up to 80% faster storage performance with PCs equipped with two hard drives using RAID 0 data striping. Using RAID 1 data mirroring can protect against a hard drive failure by mirroring all data among two hard drives. In addition RAID 5 offers the fault-tolerant capability to automatically back up your most important files, while also providing faster disk access and adding storage capacity.
SATA 3Gb/s storage interfaceSATA 3Gb/s doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s. SATA 3Gb/s facilitates bandwidth aggregation for multiple devices, enabling max through put as well as, higher cache through put performance in single drive configurations.
Gigabit LAN connectivityThe Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents
Windows® 7 WHQL CertifiedThe motherboard has obtained WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification for Windows 7 from Microsoft®, setting the standard for future...more
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.