GA-K8VT800-RH (rev. 2.x)
- Supports AMD Athlon™ 64/ Sempron™ Socket 754 processor
- Enhances system performance with DDR400 memory
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1 function
- Integrated 8-channel AC'97 audio with Universal Audio Jack interface
- Integrated 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN connectivity
- Provides 8 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
- RoHS compliant motherboard for green computing
IntroductionSupporting the revolutionary AMD Athlon™ 64 processor, GA-K8VT800-RH delivers the most cost effective platform and brings new levels of performance and features to the desktop systems. Accompanied with the innovative designs of AMD64 technology, the advanced VIA K8T800 chipset and Gigabyte's unique technology contribute K8VT800-RH to boot overall system stability and functionality. The high speed Fast Ethernet interface is equipped for establishing the efficient broadband connection to the internet. The Universal Audio Jack (UAJ), a brand new audio feature, is designed to provide better user experience during installation of audio devices. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, the Serial ATA interface provides superior input/output performance and data protection. GA-K8VT800-RH is the great choice for full-function platform applied in home and office environment.
AMD Athlon™ 64/ Sempron™ ProcessorThe leading-edge performance and unparallel technology of the 8th generation AMD Athlon™ 64 processor has built its strength on the well-known AMD64 framework which consisted of 64-bit computing platform, HyperTransport Technology, and CPU-integrated memory controller to boost the overall performance. With improved HyperTransport interface and DDR400, the innovative processor design ensures superior performance on mission critical business applications.
HyperTransport™ TechnologyA high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to provide excellent interconnect for computation and networking. This Technology not only provides more bandwidth but also reduces the I/O bottlenecks and, consequently, greatly enhances the system performance.
Integrated DDR memory controllerWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8I865G775-G-RH allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease.
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN ConnectivityK8VT800-RH provides high-quality 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN connectivity performance for value-minded users who need straight forward network connectivity. Ensure a high-speed, stable solution for new broadband era.
Serial ATA with RAID 0, 1 functionSerial ATA is the revolutionary ATA interface that provides scalable performance for IDE device. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA and delivers superior input/output performance. In addition, the Serial ATA interface is furnished with RAID 0,1 function for extra performance enhancement and data protection.
8 Channel Audio with UAJFeaturing incredible sound quality especially with its S/PDIF-IN/OUT function that enables users to experience high quality audio for multimedia entertainment. With new Universal Audio Jack (UAJ) feature users won't have the worries about how to install speakers correctly.
Norton Internet Security™ IncludedNorton Internet Security™ is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.