GA-945PL-S3P (rev. 6.6)
Intel 945 + ICH7 chipset
- Support Intel® next generation Core™2 Duo/Pentium™ D Processor
- Dual Channel DDR2 667 for advanced system performance
- Features PCI Express x16 for outstanding graphics performance
- Features SATA 3Gb/s interface
- Optimized Gigabit LAN connection
- Features 8-channel Intel High Definition Audio
- Supports Windows Vista Premium
Windows Vista Premium Logo CertifiedWindows Vista Premium promises to deliver a streamlined computing experience designed to fundamentally change how users view, find and organize their digital information. With GIGABYTE AM2+/ AM2 solutions enabling support for Vista Premium, GIGABYTE offers a fresh and unique desktop experience that will be more informative, intuitive and completely new....more
SpeedThe Speed compliant motherboards of GIGABYTE S-series provide intelligent over-clocking and over-voltage software settings through both hardware and software design...more
SmartThe Smart featured motherboards of GIGABYTE S-series provide GIGABYTE proprietary innovative software such as Download Center, @BIOS, Q-Flash, Xpress Install, Boot menu, and Smart Fan. BIOS and driver management now becomes much easier and user friendly through GIGABYTE Smart features!...more
SafeSafe is the key feature of GIGABYTE S-series motherboards with the following elements: Excellent hardware design reinforced BIOS protection through GIGABYTE Virtual Dual BIOS Technology and GIGABYTE BIOS Setting Recovery Technology. Unique system software such as Xpress Recovery 2, PC Health Monitor, HDD S.M.A.R.T., and C.O.M. further strengthen the stability and reliability of your PC!...more
Intel Core™2 Duo ProcessorLeading the silicon process technology from 90nm to 65nm, the Intel new-generation CPU transistors deliver more energy-efficient performance than anyone. Based on the Intel's next generation Micro Architecture, the Intel Core ™2 Duo processor with two cores and shared L2 caches provides the best capability-per-watt solutions. The cutting-edge processor the significant performance boosts and better energy efficient platform
Intel® 945 Express ChipsetThe new Intel® 945 Express chipset delivers significant performance gains with variety of new generation architectures including the latest dual core processor, dual-channel DDR2 main memory, PCI-Express interface, Intel® Matrix Storage technology for improving storage reliability and performance.
64bit Ready with Intel® EM64TEnter the new 64-bit computing era through Intel® Extended Memory 64 Technology. 64 bit operating system allows twice the amount of data access compare to 32-bit OS, thus enhances system productivity and memory responsiveness. It is also backward compatible to legacy 32bit mode or runs at 64bit compatible mode.
Superior Dual channel DDR2 667 ArchitectureGet a jump in memory performance with the advanced technology of DDR2! Through GIGABTYE engineering, we had overcome the chipset limitations of DDR2 667/533 delivering superior performance for the most demanding applications.
SATA 3Gb/s storage interfaceSATA 3Gb/s doubles bus bandwidth from 1.5Gb/s to 3Gb/s. SATA 3Gb/s facilitates bandwidth aggregation for multiple devices, enabling max through put as well as, higher cache through put performance in single drive configurations.
Gigabit LAN connectivityThe Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents
8 channel Intel® High Definition Audio (by cable)Intel® High Definition Audio enables 8 channel premium digital sound in the PC for an immersive surround sound experience. In addition, Intel HD Audio delivers multiple audio channels in your PC so you can listen to two different streams simultaneously in two separate rooms
RoHS compliantAs a member of the global community to look after the environment, Gigabyte complies with the European Union's Restriction of use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive which limits the use of lead, mercury, cadmium and other hazardous substances in electronic products. From components and material selection to production processes, make up of accessories, packaging/color boxes etc; GIGABYTE has carefully examined and designed this product to be 100% RoHS compliant. GIGABYTE will continue to develop RoHS compliant PC components and commit valuable resources to promoting and advancing RoHS directive goals and objectives.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.