GA-EP43-US3L (rev. 1.2)
Intel® P43 + ICH10 Chipset
- Ultra Durable 3 Classic (CPU VRM)Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Revolution energy saving design with DES technology featuring hardware based Dynamic 4-Gear switching
- Supports 45nm Intel® Core™ 2 multi-core processors with FSB 1600 (O.C.) MHz
- Dual channel DDR2 1200+ for remarkable system performance
- Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E x16 2.0 interface
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet
- 8 channel High definition audio
- Meet European Union ErP(Energy-related Products) requirement
The GA-EP43-US3L introduces revolutionary GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 classic (CPU VRM) technology featuring a 2 oz copper PCB to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance. Based on the new Intel P43 chipset, GA-EP43-US3L delivers a record setting 1600MHz Front Side Bus by overclocking for the latest Intel® Core 2™ multi-core processors, including 45nm CPUs. With supporting dual channel DDR2 up to 1200+ MHz, GA-EP43-US3L motherboard provides the highest levels of performance and maximum overclocking potential. GA-EP43-US3L delivers several advanced GIGABYTE innovations including the DES Advanced, Ultra Durable 3 classic (CPU VRM), DualBIOS design which provides optimized power savings, ultra cooling and ultra safe data protection.
Windows® 7 WHQL CertifiedThe motherboard has obtained WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification for Windows 7 from Microsoft®, setting the standard for future...more
Ultra Durable 3 – Classic (CPU VRM)
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 series motherboards once again lead the motherboard industry for the highest quality and most innovative motherboard design. Featuring the industry’s first consumer desktop motherboard design to introduce 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers, delivering a dramatically lower system temperature, improved energy efficiency and enhanced stability for overclocking.GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic (CPU VRM) motherboards are equipped with the GIGABYTE Ultra Durable signature features including Japanese Solid Capacitors around CPU VRM boasting an operational life time of more than 50,000 hours, and GIGABYTE patented DualBIOS™ technology (providing dual hardware BIOS protection). GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic (CPU VRM) motherboards promise to provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1200+Experience the advanced technology of DDR2 1200+ memory, featuring faster speeds and higher data bandwidth, which delivers superior performance for the most demanding applications.
* DDR2 1200+ is supported with combination of AM3 processors and qualified memory modules, please refer "Memory Support List" for detail memory support information.
PCI-E 2.0 Graphics InterfacePCI-E 2.0 doubles the bus standard's bandwidth from 2.5 Gbit/s to 5 Gbit/s, meaning a x32 connector can transfer data at up to 16 GB/s in each direction. PCI-E 2.0 also features improvements to the point-to-point data transfer protocol and its software architecture.
Dynamic Energy Saver AdvancedGIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver Advanced provides better energy saving capabilities and enhanced system performance. GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver Advanced is the world’s only motherboard energy saving technology with hardware-based Dynamic 4-Gear* Switching. With support for VRD 11.1, GIGABYTE's DES Advanced allows the motherboard to switch to 1 Gear phase switching during idle, allowing for a dramatic increase in power savings.
GIGABYTE has also retooled Dynamic Energy Saver to allow overclockers to experience the benefits of multi-gear power phase switching while overclocking, providing ultra stable, ultra smooth overclocking performance.
* The 4-Gear feature may vary by model. Gear 1 phase switching requires 45nm processors with PSI signal enabled.
Quick and Effortless Overclocking with One ClickGIGABYTE Quick Boost provides 3 levels of CPU performance enhancement; a simple click on the desired level delivers quick and effortless overclocking for novice and experienced users alike.
EasyTune6GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
DualBIOS™ - Patented Dual Hardware BIOS ProtectionDualBIOS™ is a GIGABYTE patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
Adjusts power consumption automatically according to your LAN cable lengths, up to 10% power savings.
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.