- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB GDDR5 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- OC Edition - Core Clock: Base 1215MHz / Boost 1294MHz (Standard Clock: Base 1020MHz / Boost 1085MHz)
- Memory Clock: 5400MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI*2
- Support PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- System power supply requirement: 400W
Support 4K @ 60Hz Via Two HDMI
Current graphic cards do not support HDMI v2.0 specification, it is required to use two HDMI v1.4 output to support Ultra HD resolution - 4096x2160@60Hz. With a monitor features HDMI Dual mode, users can experience an impressive 4K HD enjoyment with the latest technological advancements!
WindForce 2X Anti-turbulence-Parallel inclined FanWINDFORCE 2X parallel-inclined fin design is equipped with 2 ultra quiet PWM fans and copper heat pipe to enlarge air channel on the graphics card vents and creates a more effective airflow system in chassis.
Ultra Durable 2
Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
Up to 4 displays on a Single Card
Support up to four displays on a single card. Satisfy your multi-screen setup, high definition and extreme gaming experience.
OC GURU ll
Brand-new instinctive user interface, easier to monitoring and adjusting all important settings. Users can set up MONITORING, GPU CLOCK, MEMORY CLOCK,FAN, OSD, ONLINE SUPPORT and update driver, BIOS directly.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Africa, Middle East