- WINDFORCE 3X 450W cooling system
- Powered by AMD Radeon™ R9 290 GPU
- Integrated with 4GB GDDR5 memory, 512-bit memory interface
- Features DVI-D*2 / HDMI / DisplayPort
- Core Clock: 1040 MHz
- System power supply requirement: 600W
NEW WINDFORCE 3X 2 SLOT 450W cooling system
Keeping the same 450W Cooling capacity using only 2 slots, the New WINDFORCE 3X 450W cooling system is equipped with two 8mm and four 6mm cooper heat-pipes , inclined fans, and GIGABYTE “Triangle Cool” technology. This not only provides an effective heat dissipation capacity but also enables higher performance due to a lower temperature.
OC GURU ll
Brand-new instinctive user interface, easier to monitoring and adjusting all important settings. Users can set up MONITORING, GPU CLOCK, MEMORY CLOCK,FAN, OSD, ONLINE SUPPORT and update driver, BIOS directly.
AMD EyefinitySupporting multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, AMD Eyefinity technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience.
Smart Fan Control
With built-in a hardware switch, you can easily change the fan profile to silent mode or performance mode.
The fan always runs at low speeds to provide a quiet working environment unless the GPU reaches a certain high temperature.
The fan speed will be dynamically adjusted based on the GPU temperature variation, this can keep the GPU temperature lower to get a better performance.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Africa, Middle East