B460M DS3H V2 (rev. 1.0)
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors*
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 X4 M.2 Connectors
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors,Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- 3 Display Interfaces Support
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU、Memory and Graphics Card
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
‧ Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today’s HD displays and TVs.
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
■ 6 Temperature Sensors
■ All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
■ Interoperable Fans and Sensors
■ Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives
on flow-rate and water-temperature through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving
you absolute mastery over your PC.
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
With H470 Motherboards will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
* Addressable LEDs are available only on select Motherboards, external LED Strips, Addressable LED Strips are not included with Motherboard purchase.
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
* Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Africa, Middle East