GA-EG45M-DS2H (rev. 1.0)
Intel®G45 + ICH10R Chipset
- Revolution energy saving design with DES advanced technology featuring hardware based Dynamic 4-Gear switching.
- Supports 45nm Intel® Core™ 2 multi-core processors with FSB 1600 by O.C. MHz
- Dual channel DDR2 1066 by O.C. for remarkable system performance
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD (Intel GMA X4500HD)
- Built-in TPM chip with 2048bits encryption to highest level digital data protection.
(Ultra TPM feature is optional due to different regional policy.)
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1394 connection
- High quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio.
- Supports Dolby Home Theater® audio to create a stunning surround sound listening experience
- Chipset built-in hardware video decode acceleration for smoother HD video playback and Blu-ray support
- Integrated HDMI interface for high Definition video (1080) playback with HDCP support
The GA-EG45M-DS2H based on the Intel G45 chipset supports the latest Intel 45nm CPUs and integrates support for HDMI, DVI and HDCP, creating a powerful multi-media platform which allows users to do more at once. At the heart of the Intel G45 Express chipset is the Intel X4500HD graphics media accelerator, which features several unique innovations including more Execution Units for enhanced 3D performance and Intel Clear Video Technology for sharper images and precise color control. The G45 chipset also supports smoother HD video playback, and includes support for Blu-ray and HD-DVD formats, thanks to built-in hardware video decode acceleration
Qualified for Windows® 7The motherboard qualified for WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification of Windows 7 from Microsoft®, setting the standard for future Windows 7 certified motherboards...more
Smaller, Faster and More EfficientGA-G41MT-ES2H motherboards paired with Intel 45nm CPUs deliver the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming. Not only do GIGABYTE's latest motherboards based on Intel Eaglelake chipsets all support Intel's new generation, 45nm multi-core processors.
Dual Channel DDR2 1066 by O.CExperience the advanced technology of DDR2 1066(OC) memory by overclocking, featuring faster speeds and higher data bandwidth, which delivers superior performance for the most demanding applications.
* Please refer "Memory Support List" for memory support information
Dynamic Energy Saver AdvancedGIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver Advanced provides better energy saving capabilities and enhanced system performance. GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver Advanced is the world’s only motherboard energy saving technology with hardware-based Dynamic 4-Gear* Switching. With support for VRD 11.1, GIGABYTE's DES Advanced allows the motherboard to switch to 1 Gear phase switching during idle, allowing for a dramatic increase in power savings.
GIGABYTE has also retooled Dynamic Energy Saver to allow overclockers to experience the benefits of multi-gear power phase switching while overclocking, providing ultra stable, ultra smooth overclocking performance.
* The 4-Gear feature may vary by model. Gear 1 phase switching requires 45nm processors with PSI signal enabled.
Dolby Home Theater® - Enjoy a Rich Home Theater Surround Sound ExperienceDolby Home Theater® places listeners in the middle of the action, giving their PCs a powerful set of tools to deliver a cinema-style experience in vivid surround sound.
- Delivers vivid surround sound for music, movies, and games, using two to eight speakers or any set of headphones
- Designed to automatically deliver the best possible listening experience
Intel GMA X4500HDIntel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD support Microsoft DirectX10, Intel® Clear Video Technology, and full hardware accelerated HD decode which enable superior HD playback and quality. The 3D enhancement of GMA X4500HD also highly improves the realism and graphics performance for mainstream gaming. Through the support of DVI and HDMI (with HDCP), Intel GMA X4500HD brings the ultimate multimedia experience.
Intel® Clear Video TechnologyIntel® Clear Video Technology delivers enhanced video playback, sharper images, and precise color control for a premium visual experience...more
HDMI™ - The Next Generation Multimedia InterfaceHDMI is the latest High-Definition Multimedia Interface able to provide up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
ALC889A Enables a Superior Audio Experience
Excellent Audio Performance
High-performance DAC (Digital-Analog Converter) with 106 dB Signal-to-Noise ratio playback quality, designed especially for Windows Vista Premium PCs.
Blu-ray Full Rate Audio Support
The ALC889A enables high quality Full Rate Lossless Audio for content protected media and support Blu-ray formats for an exhilarating home theater entertainment experience.
7.1+2 Channel High Definition Output
The ALC889A provides support for 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs.
Ultra TPM - Industry’s highest level of data Security via onboard TPMTPM function is optional due to different regional policy
- Maximum level of data protection with 2048 bit encryption
- Security, manageability and flexibility that surpasses software-based encryption
- Portable User Key to protect data when away from your system
- Additional backup of user key in BIOS in case of misplaced key
- After creating the password(s) and key(s) associated the TPM, be sure to store them in a secure location and back them up. Loss of the password(s) or the key(s) will render the files encrypted via the TPM unable to be cracked or read.
- Though the TPM delivers the latest data security technology, it does not guarantee data integrity or give hardware protection. GIGABYTE is not liable for loss of encrypted data as a result of hardware damage.
(Note2)Ultra TPM feature is optional due to different regional policy.
Adjusts power consumption automatically according to your LAN cable lengths, up to 10% power savings.
EasyTune6GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
DualBIOS™ - Patented Dual Hardware BIOS ProtectionDualBIOS™ is a GIGABYTE patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
Ultra Durable 2 -Designed with Top Quality Highly Efficient Components
Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
Low RDS(on) MOSFETs specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging.
Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
Ferrite core chokes comprised of a compound of iron oxide and other metal elements whose properties hold energy much longer than common iron core at high frequency.
Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
Solid capacitors contain a solid organic polymer, while electrolytic capacitors use a common liquid electrolyte, hence, the terms solid capacitor versus electrolytic capacitors.
50,000 Hours Japanese Solid CapacitorsGIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors developed by leading Japanese manufacturers. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games...more
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85℃ ambient temperature.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Buy From One of the Regions Below
Africa, Middle East