GA-H110M-DS2 (rev. 1.3)
Intel® H110 Chipset
- Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- All new GIGABYTE™ APP Center, simple and easy use
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ Technology
- Support Intel® Small Business Basics
USB 3.0 Ports OnboardWith superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience an almost a 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users legacy USB 2.0 devices will still work.
* USB 3.0 10x performance is a maximum theoretical value.
Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
USB 3.0 Ports Onboard
GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS™ (UEFI) DesignGIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
DualBIOS™ (UEFI) Design
INTEL® SMALL BUSINESS BASICSWith 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
Security and Productivity Solution with built in IT
New compelling usages in one intuitive Customizable UI
INTEL® SMALL BUSINESS BASICS
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Buy From One of the Regions Below
Africa, Middle East