- 6+1+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector.
H610M H (rev. 1.0)
- Supports 13th/12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR5, 2 DIMMs
- 6+1+1 Hybrid Digital VRM Design
- GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- GIGABYTE APP Center, Simple and Easy Use
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- 8 pin CPU Power Connector
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2
- 8-ch HD Audio
- Audio Noise Guard
- High-End Audio Capacitors
- 50A Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- PCIe 4.0 Ready PCB
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 slot
*XMP profile support may vary depending on memory module.
Please see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
- • GIGABYTE exclusive circuit design unlocks Native DDR5 voltage control
- • Transforms Native DDR5 memory module to Overclocked DDR5 memory
- • Increases DDR5 memory overclocking performance and capability
- • Supports all PMIC vendors for maximum compatibility
- • Instantly upgrade memory performance
- • Overclock Native and XMP 3.0 DDR5 memory to higher frequency easily
- • No need to input dozens of memory parameters such as clock, voltage and timings
- • Built-in wide variety pre-tuned profiles database for different memory IC vendors
overclocking capability depends on users’ hardware configuration
- • Two empty SPD profiles can be defined by users and carry to next computer
- • Transfer DDR5 XMP Booster profiles into XMP 3.0 User Profiles
- • Quick memory performance simulation based on user input clock and timing parameters
- • Profile save and load function to share your memory parameters online
High Current SupportEach fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
Precision ControlUp to 7 temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
Dual Curve ModeSlope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
Fan StopFan can stop completely below users' specified temperature point
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
- • Deactivate all E-Core
- • Zero compromise on gaming performance
- • Up to 20% lower CPU package power
- • Up to 5°C lower CPU temperature
- • Activate all P-Core and E-Core
- • Maximize full multi-cores performance
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
* Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Africa, Middle East