Z490 AORUS XTREME (rev. 1.x)
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors*
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 16+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 90A Smart Power Stage and Tantalum Polymer Capacitors Array
- XTREME MEMORY with SMT DIMM and Shielded Memory Routing
- Thermal Reactive Armor with Fins-Array II Heatsink, Direct Touch Heatpipe II and NanoCarbon Baseplate
- Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Onboard
- Exclusive ESSential USB DAC
- Onboard Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT 5 with 2X AORUS Antenna
- 127dB SNR AMP-UP Audio with High-End ESS SABRE 9018K2M DAC, LME 49720 and OPA1622 OP-AMP, WIMA Audio Capacitors
- AQUANTIA® 10GbE BASE-T LAN and Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards II
- USB TurboCharger for Mobile Device Fast Charge Support
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
* Updated BIOS is required for compatibility.
- 90A Smart Power Stage
- 8 Layer PCB
- PCIe 4.0 Ready Low Loss PCB
- 2X Cooper PCB
- Fins-Array II with NanoCarbon Coating
- Direct–Touch Heatpipe II
- 7.5 W/mK LAIRD Thermal Conductivity Pad
- NanoCarbon Baseplate
- 3X Enlarged M.2 Thermal Guard II
- Right-Angled Connectors
- NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4
- Thermal Guards II
- ALC 1220-VB Audio Codec
- ESS 9018K2M SABRE DAC
- TI Burr-Brown™ OPA
- Auto Impedance Sensing
- Audiophile Grade Capacitors
- Anti-pop Relay
- Gold Plated Audio Jacks
- Front Audio with ESS 9218 DAC
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs with Ultra Durable Memory Armor
- 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 8+8 Pin CPU Power Connector
- Addressable LED Header*2
- RGB LED Header*2
- 90A Smart Power Stage for Each vCore Phase
- High Current Capacity MOSFET
- Tantalum Polymer Capacitors Array
- Lower Temperatures
- Improved Transient
Due to the lower resistance of the polymer materials, tantalum polymer caps generally have better ESR and ripple current specifications, as well as better performance at high frequency.
Other's Traditional Parallel Design without Doubler
- Base plate made of aluminum instead of traditional iron ensures 3X thermal conductivity.
- A thin layer of NanoCarbon is coated on the base plate through electrostatic adhesion to enhance thermal radiation capability.
- Transfer heat from the back side PCB to the base plate so the NanoCarbon base plate can dissipate heat passively.
- Effectively lowers backside PWM component temperature by 10%.
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
■ 8 Temperature Sensors
■ 2 External Temperature Sensors
■ 1 Noise Detection Cable
■ All Hybrid Fan Headers
■ Interoperable Fans and Sensors
■ Supports High Current Fans up to 24W(2A x 12V) with Over-Current Protection
■ Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5
on flow-rate and water-temperature through the Hybrid Fan Pin
external thermistor sensors—giving
you absolute mastery over your PC.
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
Please see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
AORUS partners very closely with memory vendors from around the world to ensure that modules offered by popular memory brands are compatible with AORUS Motherboards. AORUS has verified over 1000+ different modules to ensure performance in a AORUS built system.
Extreme sequential Read 3551 MB/s, Sequential Write 3410 MB/s speed
AORUS RAID SSD 2TB*
Shows information on adaptors and SSDs are successfully detected.
Check adaptor and SSD working temperature, change fan profile as needed.
* Functions may vary by different platform.
* AORUS Storage Manager doesn't support un-RAID with one click, it has to be manually set up at BIOS.
• Backward compatible with 5/2.5/1Gbps network
• No re-wiring needed
Powered by Intel's own Thunderbolt controller the new Thunderbolt™ 3 protocol, which is available over two USB Type-C™ connectors on the back I/O of the GIGABYTE Z490 AORUS XTREME, brings an unprecedented single-wire bandwidth of up to 40 Gb/s -- twice more than the previous generation of Thunderbolt! This incredible increase in bandwidth is also accompanied with support for different protocols such as DisplayPort 1.2 and USB 3.2 Gen2, which is backwards compatible with USB 3.2 Gen1 and USB 2.0, opening up a world of new possibilities.
Support for DisplayPort 1.2 makes Thunderbolt™ 3 a must have for any enthusiast. The Z490 AORUS XTREME is able to support two displays in 4K resolution at 60 FPS or one display in 5K resolution. In addition, Thunderbolt™ 3 over USB Type-C™ has revolutionary industry-first features such as Power Delivery 2.0, and the ability to daisy-chain up to 12 devices thanks to the Z490 AORUS XTREME's dual USB Type-C™ ports.
Compatibility may vary according to system configuration and device specifications.
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1x1*
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
- All new antenna supported 802.11ac 2.4GHz & 5GHz, 4dBi signal gain
- 2x signal strength compared to traditional antenna design
- Two antenna with smart antenna function for the best WIFI signal transmitting
- Multiple angle tilt and magnetic base for the best signal strength direction and location
- USB Type-C for PC, Laptop and Android Devices
- Replace Ancient Front Audio Interfaces
- Powered by ESS SABRE HIFI DAC
- Premium Power Processing
- Left/Right Separation Routing
- Superior Sound Stage by WIMA Capacitors
|ESSential USB DAC|
|Audio Format||Up To 32-bit/384KHz PCM data, DSD128|
|Output||2 Volts @ 300Ω / 1.4 Volts @ 32Ω|
|DAC Chip||ESS SABRE HiFi ES9280CPRO|
|Compatibility||Windows® 10 build 19021 (and later) Android 5.0 (and later) Apple OS Mojave 10.14.6 (and later)|
|Interface||Input: USB Type-C™ Output: 3.5mm, support impedance sensing|
|SNR||Up to -131dB (A-Weighting)|
|DNR||Up to 118dB (A-Weighting)|
|THD+N||Up to -118dB (1.4Vrms@300Ω load)
up to -109dB (34mW@32Ω load)
34L/R Channel Separation
5TI Burr-Brown OP AMPs
6Gold Plated Audio Jacks
High-Res music (32bit, 192KHz PCM)
World's best THD+N (THD+N -120db)
7Anti-pop Circuit Design
8Auto Impedance Sensing
9Precise TXC Oscillator
11Independent Analog Power
Learn more about the immersive gaming sound experience powered by DTS Sound Unbound at https://dts.com/sound-unbound
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Africa, Middle East