Z490I AORUS ULTRA (rev. 1.x)
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors*
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Direct 8+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 90A Smart Power Stage
- Extended MOSFET Heatsink and Multi-Layered PCH M.2 Heatsink with Heatpipes
- Onboard Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT 5 with AORUS Antenna
- Blazing Fast Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1220-VB for Rear 120dB SNR
- HDMI 2.0 supports Premium 4K
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
* Updated BIOS is required for compatibility.
- 90A Smart Power Stage
- Direct 8 Power Phase
- 10 PCB Layer
- Tantalum Capacitor Array
- Extended Heatsinks
- Multi-Layered PCH/M.2 Heatsink
- 2 Heatpipes for Thermal Balance
- Thermal Backplate
- 7.5 W/mK LAIRD Thermal Conductivity Pad
- 4 Hybrid Fan Headers
- 4 Temperature Sensors
- Addressable LED Header*1
- RGB LED Header*1
- 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 8 pin CPU Power Connector
• Plug in USB Drive
• Supported up to 4K display @60 Hz
- 90A Smart Power Stage for each vCore Phase
- High Current Capacity MOSFET
- Tantalum Polymer Capacitors Array
- Higher Efficiency Lower Temperatures
- Improved Transient Response
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
Please see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
■ 4 Temperature Sensors
■ All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
■ Interoperable Fans and Sensors
■ Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate and water-temperature through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers or external thermistor sensors—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1x1*
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
- All new antenna supported dual band 802.11ax/ac 2.4GHz & 5GHz.
better signal strength compared to traditional antenna design
- AORUS Antenna with smart antenna function for the best WIFI signal transmitting
- Multiple angle tilt and magnetic base for the best signal strength direction and location
With the new VB series audio controller, stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
Learn more about the immersive gaming sound experience powered by DTS Sound Unbound at https://dts.com/sound-unbound
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Africa, Middle East