Z590 AORUS MASTER (rev. 1.0)
- NanoCarbon Fins-Array II
- NanoCarbon Direct-Touch Heatpipe II
- 7.5 W/mK LAIRD Thermal Conductivity Pad
- 3X Enlarged M.2 Thermal Guard II
- 2x Copper PCB
- Aluminum Backplate
- ESS SABRE Hi-Fi 9118 DAC
- ALC1220 Audio
- Audiophile Grade WIMA Capacitors
- Thermal Guards II
- NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4
- Addressable LED Header*2
- RGB LED Header*2
- 90A Smart Power Stage
- 6 Layer PCB
- PCIe 4.0 Ready Mid-Loss PCB
- 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 8+8 pin CPU Power Connector
- Running 1 x16 or 2 x8
- Multiple function set by BIOS
- Reset/RGB Switch/Direct to BIOS/Safe Mode
Other's Traditional Parallel Design without Doubler
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
Please see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
High Current SupportEach fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
Precision Control7 temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
Dual Curve ModeSlope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
Fan StopFan can stop completely below users' specified temperature point
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
- Ultimate online gaming experience with faster connection speed
- Backward compatible with 5/2.5/1Gbps network
- No re-wiring needed
- Dedicated spectrum in 6GHz band for less interference
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1x1*
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
- All new antenna supported Tri-Band 802.11ax WIFI 6E 2.4GHz &5GHz.
better signal strength compared to traditional antenna design
- AORUS Antenna with smart antenna function for the best WIFI signal transmitting
- Multiple angle tilt and magnetic base for the best signal strength direction and location
ESS SABRE reference DAC (ESS 9118)
Hyperstream Dynamic Range (SNR 125dB)
High-Res music (32bit, 192KHz PCM)
Super low THD+N (THD+N -112db)
To ensure a studio-quality experience, WIMA and Nichicon Fine Gold capacitors are used to provide power to the overall system.
Provides precise time triggers to Digital-Analog Converters. High resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
RGB SwitchTurn off all lighting effect on motherboard.
Direct-To-BIOSBoot into BIOS menu directly without pressing any keyboard button.
Safe ModeBoot into BIOS safe mode to change specific option without losing other BIOS settings.
- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 18+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 90A Smart Power Stage and Tantalum Polymer Capacitors Array
- Shielded Memory Routing to Avoid Interference
- Advanced Thermal Solution with Fins-Array II, Direct Touch Heatpipe II and NanoCarbon Baseplate
- Onboard Intel® WiFi 6E 802.11ax 2T2R & BT 5 with AORUS Antenna
- 125dB SNR AMP-UP Audio with High-End ESS SABRE 9118 DAC, ALC1220 and WIMA Audio Capacitors
- AQUANTIA® 10GbE BASE-T LAN with cFosSpeed
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards II
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Africa, Middle East