Z690 AORUS XTREME (rev. 1.0)
- 105A Power Stage
- 8-Layer PCB
- PCIe 5.0 Ready Low Loss PCB
- 2X Copper PCB
- Dual Channel DDR5, 4 DIMMs with Ultra Durable Memory Armor
- 1*PCIe 5.0 x16/2*PCIe 5.0 x8
- Multiple function set by BIOS
- Reset/RGB Switch/Direct to BIOS/Safe Mode
- 24 Pin ATX Power Connector
- 8+8 Pin CPU Power Connector
- Fins-Array III with NanoCarbon Coating
- Direct-Touch Heatpipe II
- 9 W/mk Thermal Conductivity Pad
- Aluminum Cover
- 10 PWM/DC Fan Headers
- Dual Fan Curve Mode
- ESS ES9280A
- 2* ESS ES9080 for left and right channel
- Precision Clock generator
- WIMA audiophile Grade Capacitors
- Up to 118db DNR
- Up to –107db THD+N
- Addressable LED Header*2
- RGB LED Header*2
To ensure maximum Turbo Boost and overclocking performance of Intel's new generation CPU, GIGABYTE Z690 series equip the best VRM design ever built with the highest quality components.
To unleash full potential of multi-cores CPU performance
For CPU integrated GPU performance
Provide stable power for CPU integrated PCIe & Memory controller
- • Lower impedance than regular capacitor to reduce voltage ripple
- • Stable capacitance under high temperature
- • Mounted right under the CPU area to stabilize CPU voltage during heavy loading
- • Deactivate all E-Core
- • Zero compromise on gaming performance
- • Up to 20% lower CPU package power
- • Up to 5°C lower CPU temperature
- • Activate all P-Core and E-Core
- • Maximize full multi-cores performance
*XMP profile support may vary depending on memory module.
Please see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
- • GIGABYTE exclusive circuit design unlocks Native DDR5 voltage control
- • Transforms Native DDR5 memory module to Overclocked DDR5 memory
- • Increases DDR5 memory overclocking performance and capability
- • Supports all PMIC vendors for maximum compatibility
** Photo for reference only.
- • Instantly upgrade memory performance
- • Overclock Native and XMP 3.0 DDR5 memory to higher frequency easily
- • No need to input dozens of memory parameters such as clock, voltage and timings
- • Built-in wide variety pre-tuned profiles database for different memory IC vendors
overclocking capability depends on users’ hardware configuration
- • Two empty SPD profiles can be defined by users and carry to next computer
- • Transfer DDR5 XMP Booster profiles into XMP 3.0 User Profiles
- • Quick memory performance simulation based on user input clock and timing parameters
- • Profile save and load function to share your memory parameters online
- • 900% bigger surface.
- • Extended Irregular design used all available space to dissipate heat.
- Base plate made of aluminum instead of traditional iron ensures 3X thermal conductivity.
- A thin layer of NanoCarbon is coated on the base plate through electrostatic adhesion to enhance thermal radiation capability.
- Transfer heat from the back side PCB to the base plate so the NanoCarbon base plate can dissipate heat passively.
- Effectively lowers backside PWM component temperature by 10%.
*Photo for reference only.
* Continuously 7GB/s Sequential Read without thermal throttle.
2X copper PCB Design
High Current SupportEach fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
Precision Control7 temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
Dual Curve ModeSlope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
Fan StopFan can stop completely below users' specified temperature point
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Powered by Intel's own Thunderbolt controller the new Thunderbolt™ 4 protocol, which is available over two USB Type-C® connectors on the back I/O of the GIGABYTE Z690 AORUS XTREME, brings an unprecedented single-wire bandwidth of up to 40 Gb/s -- twice more than USB3.2 Gen2x2! This incredible increase in bandwidth is also accompanied with support for different protocols such as DisplayPort 1.4a* and compliant with USB4 standard, which is backwards compatible with USB 3.2 Gen1 and USB 2.0, opening up a world of new possibilities.
Support for DisplayPort 1.4 makes Thunderbolt™ 4 a must have for any enthusiast. The Z690 AORUS XTREME is able to support two displays in 4K resolution at 60 FPS or one display in 8K resolution. In addition, Thunderbolt™ 4 over USB Type-C® has revolutionary industry-first features such as Power Delivery 2.0, USB4 specification compliance, and the ability to daisy-chain up to 10 devices thanks to the Z690 AORUS XTREME's dual USB Type-C® ports.
- Ultimate online gaming experience with faster connection speed
- Backward compatible with 5/2.5/1Gbps network
- No re-wiring needed
- Dedicated spectrum in 6GHz band for less interference
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1x1*
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
- All new antenna supported 802.11ax WIFI 6E 2.4GHz, 5GHz & 6GHz, 4dBi signal gain
- 2x signal strength compared to traditional antenna design
- Two antenna with smart antenna function for the best WIFI signal transmitting
- Multiple angle tilt and magnetic base for the best signal strength direction and location
Recreation up to 117dB DNR
Low Distortion up to -111dB THD+N
Frequency Response up to -0.04dB @50kHz
- USB Type-C for PC, Laptop and Android Devices
- Replace Ancient Front Audio Interfaces
- Powered by ESS SABRE HIFI DAC
- Premium Power Processing
- Left/Right Separation Routing
- Superior Sound Stage by WIMA Capacitors
|ESSential USB DAC|
|Audio Format||Up To 32-bit/384KHz PCM data, DSD128|
|Output||2 Volts @ 300Ω / 1.4 Volts @ 32Ω|
|DAC Chip||ESS SABRE HiFi ES9280CPRO|
|Compatibility||Windows® 10 build 19021 (and later) Android 5.0 (and later) Apple OS Mojave 10.14.6 (and later)|
|Interface||Input: USB Type-C™ Output: 3.5mm, support impedance sensing|
|SNR||Up to -131dB (A-Weighting)|
|DNR||Up to 118dB (A-Weighting)|
|THD+N||Up to -118dB (1.4Vrms@300Ω load)
up to -109dB (34mW@32Ω load)
RGB SwitchTurn off all lighting effect on motherboard.
Direct-To-BIOSBoot into BIOS menu directly without pressing any keyboard button.
Safe ModeBoot into BIOS safe mode to change specific option without losing other BIOS settings.
- Support 12th Gen Intel® Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR5, 4 DIMMs
- Direct 20+1+2 Phases VRM Design with 105A Power Stage* and Tantalum Polymer Capacitor
- DDR5 XTREME MEMORY Design with SMD DIMM and Shielded Memory Routing
- Thermal Reactive Armor with NanoCarbon Fins-Array III Heatsink, Direct-Touch Heatpipe II and NanoCarbon Baseplate
- Intel® Thunderbolt 4 onboard
- Intel® WIFI 6E 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with 2 x AORUS Antenna
- Essential USB Hex Audio Card and bundled Essential USB DAC
- AQUANTIA® 10GbE BASE-T LAN and Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- 4 x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 / 3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards XTREME
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
* Power Stage maximum current capacity is based on VCORE Phase.
* De termen HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress en de HDMI logo's zijn handelsmerken of gedeponeerde handelsmerken van HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.