- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT VPU
- Supports NVIDIA SLI Technology
- Supports PCI Express and 8 pipelines
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0C and OpenGL 1.5 support
- Integrated with 128MB GDDR3 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- Features DVI-I / D-sub / TV-OUT
- Supports HDTV function and HDTV cable enclosed
- Unique Silent-Pipe design
- GIGABYTE's Turbo Force Ultra Edition guarantee
IntroductionGIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd would like to introduce GV-N66T128VP-E— the Turbo Force Ultra version of NVIDIA 6600GT. It adopts GIGIABYTE unique silent pipe and high-speed GDDR3 memory, let users to get both performance and silence. If the user would like to upgrade the performance, GIGABYTE unique software: V-Tuner2 can help to achieve better performance. Also, the excellent performance in 3D Mark 2003 is over 4,000 scores and 2005 is approaching 10,000 scores.
GIGABYTE V-tuner2Real time monitoring the temperature, coolling fan speed and coltage of the graphics card, and dynamically control the working frequency and fan speed to let your graphics card always run at the best condition. GIGABYTE V-tuner2 provides a user-friendly and simple interface for overclocking, and allows users to dynamically adjust core and memory clocks.
PureVideo™PureVideo™ technology ensures support for new video formats, while its motion estimation engine (MEE) allows the card to record and play video files simultaneously without interrupting system performance. An added value PureVideo™ provides is its high-definition MPEG-2 and WMV HD hardware accelerator that take on much of the heavy lifting during playback of Hi-Def video. Other video playback enhancements include a unique color correction mechanism that will help to create a home theater from a PC.
Windows Vista® ReadyNVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the 3D graphical user interface in the upcoming operating system (OS) from Microsoft.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.