GA-7N400 Pro2 (rev. 2.x)
- Supports AMD Athlon™ XP 400MHz FSB processor
- Supports Dual Channel DDR400 memory architecture
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1 function
- Integrated GigaRAID IDE RAID Interface
- Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
- Supports 6-channel Dolby Digital audio via S/P-DIF output
- Integrated IEEE 1394 FireWire interface
IntroductionGA-7N400 Pro2(Rev 2.x) is the supreme platform for latest AMD Athlon XP 400MHz FSB processor. Powered by the revolutionary NVIDIA nForce™2 Ultra 400 platform processors and industry cutting edge technology, this platform delivers new levels of performance and functionality for today’s most demanded tasks. The nForce™2 platform processors not only carries the new generation architecture consisting of dual channel DDR controller and AGP8X graphics interface, but also integrates the innovative Dynamic adaptive speculative pre-processor (DASP) and Hyper-Transport Technology to boost the overall system performance. This platform provides full communication suite of Gigabit LAN connection, IEEE 1394, and USB2.0 interface for full range of connectivity. In addition, Serial ATA and IDE RAID provide superior input/output performance and data protection to the system. GA-7N400 Pro2 (Rev 2.x)delivers an ideal platform with outstanding performance for home and office environment.
Support AMD AthlonTM XP 400MHz FSB processorThis platform enhances system responsiveness and fully utilizes the intense computing power of the AMD AthlonTM XP processor by supporting the highest CPU frequency and system bandwidth.
Dual Channel DDR400 memory architecture supportWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8IPE775-G (Rev 1.1) allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
IEEE1394 FireWireThe high performance IEEE1394 interface enhances PC connectivity with consumer electronics audio/video (A/V) appliances, and storage peripherals.
Serial ATA interface with RAID 0, 1 functionSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
GigaRAID IDE RAID ControllerSupporting RAID (0, 1, 0+1), JBOD function and ATA133 interface, GigaRAID Controller delivers completely solution for storage interface to increase fault tolerance, improve data access performance and provides additional interface for more IDE devices.
Gigabit LAN Network ConnectionThe Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents.
6-Channel AudioIntegrated Realtek ALC662 audio CODEC chip, enabling users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming
GIGABYTE Patent DualBIOS™DualBIOS™ prevents BIOS from virus attacks or firmware damage and provides a double security to the system that assures the PC stability
Norton Internet Security™ IncludedNorton Internet Security™ 2003 is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.