GA-7VT600-P (rev. 1.0)
- Supports AMD Athlon™ XP 400MHz FSB processor
- Enhance system performance with DDR400 memory
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1 function
- Integrated 6-channel AC’97 audio with Jack Sensing
- Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
- Provides 8 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
IntroductionThe GA-7VT600-P is a great solution for the recently launched AMD Athlon™ XP 400FSB processor. Equipped with VIA’s latest Apollo KT600/VT8237 chipset and a number of features, the GA-7VT600-P delivers a full-functioning platform with excellent performance. The Apollo KT600 is the successor of market-leading chipsets for the AMD K7 platform. It comes with a complete set of today's cutting-edge features and combined with VIA's brand new FastStream64™ memory controller technology, offers superior performance. The DDR400 memory support as well as the advanced 400MHz processor bus unleash the full power of AMD Athlon™ XP processors. The AGP 8X graphics aims at deriving maximum performance from the most powerful graphics accelerators. In addition, the new generation Serial-ATA interface with RAID function delivers superior input/output performance and solid data protection. The USB 2.0 and 6-channel audio are equipped to provide a complete solution for platforms used in both the home and office environment. The GA-7VT600-P is definitely rated as the uppermost platform with its astonishing performance across a full spectrum of applications.
Advanced 400 Front-Side Bus SupportThis platform enhances system responsiveness and fully utilizes the intense computing power of the AMD AthlonTM XP processor by supporting the highest CPU frequency and system bandwidth.
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
DDR400+ memory supportWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8I865G775-G-RH allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease.
Serial ATA with RAID 0, 1 functionSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
Increased Expandability with 8 USB 2.0 portsUSB 2.0 interface, with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is 40 times faster than USB1.1, providing a faster interface for computer peripherals.
6-Channel Audio with Jack Sensing SupportIntegrated ADI AD1888 AC'97 audio CODEC chip, enables users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming. With new Jack-Sensing feature users won't have to worry about how to install speakers correctly.
Norton Internet Security™ IncludedNorton Internet Security™ 2003 is the essential protection against viruses, hackers, and privacy infringements. It’s guaranteed user protection for online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and gaming.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.