GA-8S655FX (rev. 1.0)
- Supports Intel® Pentium® 4 800MHz FSB Processor with HT Technology
- New generation Dual Channel DDR400 architecture support
- Supports Advanced HyperStreamingTM Engine technology
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1,0+1 function
- Integrated 6-channel AC’97 audio with Jack-Sensing and UAJ function.
- Integrated T.I. IEEE1394 interface
- Provides 8 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
IntroductionGA-8S655FX(Rev1.0) motherboard specially designed for Intel® Pentium® 4 platforms, powered by SiS® top performing 655FX chipset and a variety of new cutting edge technologies, delivers the state-of-the-art designs for full function platform with outstanding performance. The architecture of 800MHz FSB, AGP 8x, Dual Channel DDR 400, provides promising framework for excellent performance, while Hyper Streaming Engine technologies enhances the platform performance to extreme. The Serial ATA and IEEE 1394 Firewire are integrated to provide superior I/O performance and data protection. The integrated 6-channel audio with UAJ (Universal Audio Jack) not only provides the ideal solution for multi-media and also user-friendliness for audio speaker installation. GA-8S655FX (Rev1.0)also provides 8 USB2.0 ports. GA-8S655FX (Rev1.0)will definitely delivers the uppermost platform with unprecedented computing power and rock-solid stability.
Texas Instrument IEEE 1394 Firewire InterfaceThe high performance IEEE1394 interface enhances PC connectivity with consumer electronics audio/video (A/V) appliances, and storage peripherals.
Dual Channel DDR400 memory architectureWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8IPE775-G (Rev 1.1) allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease
Supports Intel Hyper-Threading TechnologySupporting the latest Intel Pentium 4 with Hyper-Threading Technology processor up to 3.06 GHz or above, this platform offers higher levels of performance, creativity and productivity than ever before.
High quality 6-channel audio with UAJ functionFeaturing incredible sound quality especially with its S/P DIF-IN/OUT function that enables users to experience high quality audio for multimedia entertainment. With new Universal Audio Jack (UAJ) feature users won't have the worries about how to install speakers correctly.
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
EasyTuneTM 4 - User Friendly Overclocking UtilityA user-friendly windows based utility developed by GIGABYTE provides a brand new experience of easily operation and enjoyment for overclocking on your platform.
Serial ATA with RAID 0, 1, JBOD functionSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
Integrated SiS HyperStreaming EngineThe HyperStreaming Engine, developed for users that have strong needs for bandwidth and speed, optimizes the performance of the entire computer system. It smartly manages the data streaming to flow effortlessly from the peripherals to the core logic chipsets, between the North and South bridge and to the front side bus, memory and graphic interface. This greatly improves the total performance of desktop platform.
Great Expandability of 8 USB 2.0 portsUSB 2.0 interface, with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is 40 times faster than USB1.1, providing a faster interface for computer peripherals.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.