AMD 785G + SB710 Chipset
- Supports new generation of AMD Phenom™ II X6 processors
- Ultra Durable 3 Classic Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Revolution energy saving design with Easy Energy Saver technology
- Supports AMD AM3 Phenom™ II/ Athlon™ II processors
- Dual Channel DDR3 1800+ for remarkable system performance
- Integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics (DirectX10.1)
- PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface with ATI Hybrid CrossFireX support for ultimate graphics performance
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1394
- Blu-ray playback supported by high quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio
- Integrated HDMI/ DVI interface for Full HD 1080 Blu-ray playback with HDCP
- Patented DualBIOS with dual hardware BIOS protection
- Compatible with Window 7 to deliver the best operation experience
- Meet European Union ErP(Energy-related Products) requirement
Get Ready to Unleash the Power of AMD 6-Core CPUGIGABYTE's AMD motherboards are ready to support the new generation of AMD Phenom™II X 6 processors, delivering the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia and high performance gaming.
The GA-MA785GMT-US2H introduces revolutionary GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 technology on AMD platform with featuring 2 oz copper PCB and further helps to reduce the system temperature and dramatically enhance the performance. Based on AMD 785G chipset, GA-MA785GMT-US2H is integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 (DX10.1) graphics engine and supports AMD Phenom™ II quad-core processors, DDR3 memory modules, HyperTransport™ 3.0 technology links, PCI Express 2.0 graphics interface and so on. With the innovative GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver technology, GA-MA785GMT-US2H is able to provide user friendly computing, reach the maximum system performance easily while still able to save the power and environment in real life at the same time.
Supports next generation of 45nm AMD AM3 CPUThis motherboard designs with Split Power Plane, 4+1 phase VRM to support AMD the latest 45nm AM3 Phenom™II/ Athlon™II processors, delivering the great performance enchantment to system and ultimate scalability hardware expending.
AMD 785G 3D Graphics Performance Upgrade- up to 3DMark 2006 2700 marks!!The 3DMark 2006 is a benchmark software which is from Futuremark Corporation and generally used on analyzing a PC performance of DirectX® 3D visualization, especially a valuable guideline for gaming users as reference.
3DMark06 2868 marks on 785G system configuration
AMD AthlonII X2 440 (OC), GPU@ 1100MHz (OC), 4GB DDR3-1864(OC), Vista 32, 3DMark06 (1280x1024)
* 2700+ marks in 3DMark06 was achieved by overclocking.
* Please be aware that GIGABYTE's product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking.
ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology supportATI Hybrid Graphics is a technology umbrella brand encompassing several technologies, such as ATI Hybrid CrossFireX™, ATI SurroundView™, ATI PowerPlay™, etc. that allow both an AMD integrated graphics processor and a discrete graphics processor to work co-operatively on an AMD based system to provide enhanced gaming performance, productivity and platform efficiency to the mainstream PC.
* Please use ATI Hybrid CrossFireX certified DX10.1 VGA card (i.e., ATI Radeon HD 3400-series, etc.), detail information please refer to AMD website.
Ultra Durable 3 – Classic
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic motherboards once again lead the motherboard industry for the highest quality and most innovative motherboard design. Featuring the industry’s first consumer desktop motherboard design to introduce 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers, delivering a dramatically lower system temperature, improved energy efficiency and enhanced stability for overclocking. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic motherboards are equipped with the GIGABYTE Ultra Durable signature features including Japanese Solid Capacitors boasting an operational life time of more than 50,000 hours, and GIGABYTE patented DualBIOS™ technology (providing dual hardware BIOS protection). GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 Classic motherboards promise to provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
Dual Channel DDR3 1800+ MHzDelivering native support for DDR3 memory up to 1800MHz, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 series motherboards allow users to easily reach higher memory frequencies at lower voltages; achieving higher memory performance with lower power consumption to run even the most memory intensive applications such as high-definition video and 3D games with ease.
EasyTune6GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
DualBIOS™ - Patented Dual Hardware BIOS ProtectionDualBIOS™ is a GIGABYTE patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating.
HDMI 1.3* certification, support Full HD 1080PHDMI is able to provide up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and multi-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. GIGABYTE motherboard has obtained the latest HDMI 1.3* certification, able to support Full HD 1080p multi-media and HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) which allowing Blu-ray/ HD DVD and other protected contents playback.
* HDMI 1.3 certified in video spec only.
ALC889A Enables a Superior Audio Experience
Excellent Audio Performance
High-performance DAC (Digital-Analog Converter) with 106 dB Signal-to-Noise ratio playback quality, designed especially for Windows Vista Premium PCs.
Blu-ray/HD DVD Full Rate Audio Support
The ALC889A enables high quality Full Rate Lossless Audio for content protected media and support for both Blu-ray and HD DVD formats for an exhilarating home theater entertainment experience.
7.1+2 Channel High Definition Output
The ALC889A provides support for 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs.
Qualified for Windows® 7The motherboard qualified for WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) certification of Windows 7 from Microsoft®, setting the standard for future Windows 7 certified motherboards...more
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
GIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy SaverGIGABYTE innovative technology- Easy Energy Saver Featuring an advanced proprietary software design, GIGABYTE Easy Energy Saver is able to dynamically adjust CPU power depending on workload, delivering just the right amount of power needed for the task. Coupled with AMD’s highly efficient processors, the Easy Energy Saver is able to provide exceptional levels of power savings and enhanced power efficiency without sacrificing computing performance.
* De termen HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress en de HDMI logo's zijn handelsmerken of gedeponeerde handelsmerken van HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* Alle materialen zijn alleen voor uw referenctie. GIGABYTE behoudt zich het recht om zonder aankondiging de inhoud te wijzigen of te herzien.
* Alle handelsmerken en logo's zijn eigendom van hun respectieve houders.
* Door de standaard PC-architectuur, wordt een bepaalde hoeveelheid geheugen gereserveerd voor gebruik van het systeem en dus is de werkelijke geheugengrootte kleiner dan de aangegeven hoeveelheid.