• 6+2+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
• Premium Choke and Capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation
B760M DS3H DDR4 (rev. 1.0)
Intel® B760 Chipset
- Intel® Socket LGA 1700：Support 13th and 12th Gen Series Processors
- Unparalleled Performance：Hybrid 6+2+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel DDR4：4*DIMMs XMP Memory Module Support
- Next Generation Storage：2*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
- M.2 Thermal Guard：To Ensure M.2 SSD Performance
- EZ-Latch：PCIe 4.0x16 Slot with Quick Release Design
- Fast Networks：2.5GbE LAN
- Extended Connectivity：Rear USB-C® 10Gb/s, DP, HDMI
- Smart Fan 6：Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus：Update BIOS Without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
18 Solid Pin CPU Power Connector
22 x M.2 Ultra Storage Performance Connectors
- 2*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2
- 1*Thermal Guard
- 8-ch HD Audio
- Audio Noise Guard
- High-End Audio Capacitors
46+2+1 Hybrid Digital VRM Design
- PCIe 4.0 Ready PCB
- Premium Choke and Capacitor
5Support 13th and 12th Gen. Intel® Core™ Processors
6Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
4Rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®
52.5 GbE LAN
6Q-FLASH Plus Onboard Button
- 1*Addressable LED Header
- 1*RGB LED Header
- Multiple function set by BIOS
- Reset/RGB Switch/Direct to BIOS/Safe Mode
Hybrid Digital VRM Design
PCIe 4.0 Design
6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM Design
GIGABYTE B760 Motherboards are ready to work with the PCIe 4.0 devices which are expected to experience triple bandwidth than the current PCIe 3.0 devices. To reach the high speed and maintain good signal integrity, GIGABYTE R&D uses the low impedance PCB to provide the maximum performance.
1. PCIe 4.0 x16 slot
2. PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 5333MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5333MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE otherboard.
* XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module.
Please see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
1. Shielded Memory Routing
All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference.
* Picture is for reference only.
PerfDrive technology integrates multiple GIGABYTE exclusive BIOS settings to allow users to balance between different levels of performance, power consumption, and temperature according to their needs easily when using 13th gen Intel® Core™ processors.
Max Turbo allows Intel® 13th Gen. Core™ CPU to run at Maximum Turbo Boost speed.
The Optimization mode enables Intel® 13th Gen. Core™ CPU to balance between high performance and low temperature.
The Spec Enhance mode enables Intel® 13th Gen. Core™ CPU to run at high performance under a lower temperature setting.
The E-Core™ Disable mode allocates CPU resources to P-core exclusively to boost its gaming performance, while diminishing the overall power consumption of processors.
* Features and function vary depending on Motherboard and CPU specifications, image is for reference only.
M.2 Thermal Guard
Smart Fan 6
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Thermal Throttling As Temperature Rises
SMART FAN 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- High Current Support
- Precision Control
- Dual Curve Mode
- Fan Stop
Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water Cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
Multiple temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
Fan can stop completely below users' specified temperature point
PWM/DC Fan Headers
Internal Temperature Sensors
Smart Fan 6 BIOS UI
1Improve fan curve UI
We increase control points from 5 to 7 and larger fan speed graph for precise and easier fan curve control.
2Slope/Stair dual graph mode
Fan curve can be quickly switch with Slope and Stair modes for different user scenario. Slope is traditional and intuitive linear fan speed curve. With newly added Stair non-linear mode, fan keeps at same speed between specified temperature interval.
For advanced users, we provide fan speed manual input for more precise control.
Use can place 4 EZ Tuning points at rough temperature/fan speed, and Smart Fan 6 can quickly generate a fan curve.
5Fan curve profile
Fan curve profile can be saved in BIOS ROM, profile will be kept after updating BIOS.
Note: The picture is for reference and may vary by model.
Rear USB-C® 10Gb/s
GIGABYTE Motherboards enable the ultimate connection experience with blazing data-transfer speeds through the next generation network and storage.
First adopter on 2.5GbE LAN onboard
2X Faster than ever
Connecting the Future - USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®
The World's Next Universal Connector
The USB Type-C® is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.2 Gen 2 support for 10Gb/s transfer speed. Powered by the Intel® USB 3.2 Gen 2 controller, this little port provides the best USB Type-C® experience possible.
GIGABYTE Control Center
GIGABYTE motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard and provide customizable lighting effect with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
RGB Fusion Multi-Zone Light Show Design
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Note: Lighting effects depicted are for demonstration purposes only. Actual lighting effects may vary by model.
Friendly User InterfaceThe EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
My FavoritesAdd constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
Storage InformationShow all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
ChangelogList all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Intuitive Load Line CurveClearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER (GCC) is a unified software for all GIGABYTE supported products. It provides newly designed intuitive user interface to control all essential function.
- Unified software platform for all Gigabyte supported products
- Intuitive user interface for an eased experience
- Modularized control components only for installed hardware
- Auto update function to keep system up to date and support future products
A multi-function reset button that can be reconfigured to other function in BIOS for different user scenarios.
RGB SwitchTurn off all lighting effect on motherboard.
Direct-To-BIOSBoot into BIOS menu directly without pressing any keyboard button.
Safe ModeBoot into BIOS safe mode to change specific option without losing other BIOS settings.
Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don't need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
Plug 24pin & 8pin power supply cable on motherboard
Download motherboard BIOS file and rename to "gigabyte.bin", save to USB flashdrive, and plug USB flashdrive into Q-Flash USB port
Press Q-Flash Plus button, and motherboard will start updating BIOS automatically.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Buy From One of the Regions Below
Africa, Middle East