Giga Computing Announces Its GIGABYTE Server Portfolio for the 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processor
4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors feature built-in accelerators to offer a more robust computing platform
January 10, 2023 ─ Giga Computing is an industry leader in high-performance servers and workstations, today announced the next-generation of GIGABYTE servers and server motherboards for the new 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor to achieve efficient performance gains with built-in accelerators. The new processors have the most built-in accelerators of any processor on the market to help maximize performance efficiency for emerging workloads; and do so while boosting virtualization and AI performance. Generational improvements make this platform ideal for AI, cloud computing, advanced analytics, HPC, networking, and storage applications. For these markets, Giga Computing has announced fourteen new series that constitute seventy-eight configurations for customers to choose from. And all these new GIGABYTE products support the full portfolio of 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors, including those with high bandwidth memory (HBM) in the Intel Xeon Max Series.
Key Generational Technologies and Advancements:
- Per-Core Performance
- Up to 60 cores per socket and improved instructions per clock cycle
- Memory Bandwidth and Speed Increase
- 8 channel DDR5, up to 4800 MT/s (1 DPC)
- New High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) for memory bandwidth bound workloads
- I/O Bandwidth Increase
- Support for 80 lanes of PCIe Gen5 per socket
- Integrated Accelerators
- Intel Advanced Matrix Extensions (Intel AMX) - INT8 and BFloat16 support, and Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel AVX-512)
- Built-in accelerators for analytics, networking, and storage workloads
- Support for CXL 1.1+ devices in 4 x16 IO lanes
GIGABYTE Enterprise Series – Server & Motherboard
- M-Series Motherboards – Single and dual socket options supporting Gen4 NVMe drives and PCIe 5.0 devices.
New series: MS73, MS03, MS33
- MS73-HB0: dual-socket motherboard with four LAN ports (2x10GbE and 2x1GbE) that supports high-speed memory and multiple PCIe 5.0 expansion slots for GPUs, storage, and networking
- R-series Rackmount Servers – 1U and 2U general-purpose systems, offering the best balance of compute, memory, storage, and expandability.
New series: R283, R183, R162, R163, R263
- R163-S32: 1U server supporting storage options for SATA and/or U.2 drives in twelve bays
- G-Series GPU Servers – 2U or 4U systems offering industry leading GPU density due to excellent thermal and mechanical design, and built for HPC, AI, and high-performance parallel processing.
New series: G293, G593
- G293-S41: dual socket GPU server supporting four dual-slot (PCIe Gen5) GPUs with SATA and U.2 drive bays
- H-Series High-density 2U 4-node Servers – combining four hot-swappable nodes in a 2U chassis, offering extreme CPU compute density excellent for HPC, virtualization, cloud, and edge computing.
New series: H263
- H263-S62: 2U 4-node server with 24 x 2.5” U.2/SAS/SATA drive bays (direct liquid cooling supported)
- E-Series Edge Servers – 1U and 2U short depth servers with options for IO on front or rear, moving data collection away from data centers and improving latency.
New series: E283, E263, E163
- E163-S30: Short form factor server ideal for edge deployment with redundant power supplies and expansion slots for FHHL PCIe or OCP 3.0 devices
“The markets for cloud, HPC, analytics, and network are expected to have considerable growth in 2023 and we are ready for them,” said Daniel Hou, CEO at Giga Computing. “Our new sought-after GIGABYTE platforms are ready for Intel’s launch and purpose built for 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors to give our customers incredible AI performance and accelerate time to insights. Recent customer feedback shows great interest and promise in this platform.”
GIGABYTE has collaborated with Intel through the development of multiple generations of CPUs, including the latest 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor. GIGABYTE’s customers will benefit from their enhanced server offerings optimized for HPC, cloud and enterprise based on 4th Gen Intel Xeon processors and the performance improvements and workload optimizations they bring,” said Suzi Jewett, General Manager, 4th Gen Intel Xeon Platform at Intel.
Remote and Multiple Server Management:
As part of GIGABYTE’s value proposition, GIGABYTE provides GIGABYTE Management Console (GMC) for BMC server management via a web browser-based platform. Additionally, GIGABYTE Server Management (GSM) software is available for download on product pages. This software can monitor and manage multiple servers without requiring an additional license fee. GMC and GSM offer great value while reducing TCO and customer maintenance costs.
For the complete list of products supporting 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor, visit the GIGABYTE Server & Motherboard pages. Further details on the new technology baked into the new processor, visit our Solution page.
To submit a query: Contact Sales
Follow Giga Computing on Twitter: twitter.com/GIGABYTEServer
Follow Giga Computing on Facebook: facebook.com/gigabyteserver
Media Contact: Liam Quinn email@example.com
* Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.
About Giga Computing
Giga Computing Technology is an industry innovator and leader in the enterprise computing market. Having spun off from GIGABYTE, we maintain hardware expertise in manufacturing and product design, while operating as a standalone business that can drive more investment into core competencies. We offer a complete product portfolio that addresses all workloads from the data center to edge including traditional and emerging workloads in HPC and AI to data analytics, 5G/edge, cloud computing, and more. Our longstanding partnerships with key technology leaders ensure that our new products will be the most advanced and launch with new partner platforms. Our systems embody performance, security, scalability, and sustainability. To find out more, visit https://www.gigabyte.com/Enterprise and join our newsletter.