GA-7VM400M (rev. 2.x)
- Supports Advanced FSB 333MHz AMD Athlon™ XP processor
- Enhance system performance with DDR 333 memory
- Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
- Provides 6 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
IntroductionGA-7VM400M (Rev 2.x) is new generation all-in-one solution for latest AMD Athlon™ XP processor. Equipped with VIA UniChrome KM400 chipset and plenty of features, GA-7VM400M (Rev 2.x) delivers a full-function platform with excellent performance. The VIA UniChrome KM400 chipset integrates the UniChrome™ 2D/3D graphics core with MPEG-2 acceleration for excellent multimedia eformance and complete flexibility on the desktop. The chipset North Bridge exchanges data with the CPU through a flexible and ultra fast Front Side Bus at speeds of up to 333MHz, and features an AGP 8X controller for graphics upgrades. The KM400 also supports a complete range of DDR memory speeds, including DDR200/266/333. In addition, the USB 2.0 and 6-channel audio are equipped to provide a complete solution for mainstream corporate and consumer desktop systems. GA-7VM400M (Rev 2.x) will definitely represent the best choice of integrated solution for AMD Athlon™ XP platform now and future.
DDR333 memory supportWith the optimized DDR333 memory support, this platform provides high bandwidth up to 2.7GB/s and high capacity of 2GB with 2 DIMM slots to ensure greatest memory performance.
Norton Internet Security™ IncludedNorton Internet Security™ 2003 is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
High quality 6-channel audio supportIntegrated Realtek ALC662 audio CODEC chip, enabling users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
Advanced 333 Front-Side Bus SupportThis platform supports the highest CPU frequency and system bandwidth for fully utilizing the intense computing power of latest AMD Athlon™ XP processor and providing enhanced system responsiveness.
Ethernet 10/100Mb LAN Network ConnectionThe onboard 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connection offers a cost-saving and reliable solution for value-minded users requiring straightforward network connectivity.
Great expandability of 6 USB 2.0 portsUSB 2.0 interface, with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is 40 times faster than USB1.1, providing a faster interface for computer peripherals.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.