GA-H61TN (rev. 1.1)
Intel® H61 Chipset
- Panel Driver Power Selectable
- Back Light Module Power Selectable
- Wide Range Voltage Input
- PCI Express x4 Slot
GIGABYTE Thin Mini-ITX MotherboardsGIGABYTE Thin-Mini-ITX motherboards are the ideal platform for today’s All-in-One, small form factor and slim profile PCs. Offering a full featured PC experience in a minimal device footprint, GIGABYTE Thin Mini-ITX motherboards are 43% thinner than traditional Mini-ITX designs. Complying with the latest Thin Mini-ITX guidelines, GIGABYTE Thin Mini-ITX motherboards offer additional flexibility making them suited to broad range of innovative PC designs.
Selectable Panel Power DriverGIGABYTE Thin Mini-ITX motherboards feature a selectable power driver allowing for both 3.3v and 5v configurations. This brings additional flexibility for LVDS panels that require both 3.3v and 5v drivers. Voltage settings are configured via an onboard jumper.
Selectable Back Light Power ModuleGIGABYTE Thin Mini-ITX motherboards offer flexible backlight power delivery with both 12v and 19v options available via onboard jumpers. This enhances compatibility with the wide range of backlit displays available today.
Wide Range Voltage InputOffering additional flexibility for system DC voltage input, GIGABYTE Thin Mini-ITX motherboards offer a broad voltage range of 12v to 19v, eliminating compatibility issues with many traditional IPC designs.
* GIGABYTE recommends 180W power adapters for processors above 84W TDP. Processors with a TDP lower than 84W, may use 150W power adapters.
* Power adapters connector dimension: 7.4 x 5.1mm, 180W = 19V / 9.47A , 150W = 19V / 7.89A.
PCI Express x4 Expansion SlotGIGABYTE Thin Mini-ITX motherboards are equipped with a x4 PCI Express expansion slot providing up to 25W of power and easy integration of TV tuner, video capture or RAID cards with a compatible riser card.
Designed for PCI Express Gen.3 Support
The GIGABYTE motherboard is fully configured to provide gamers with the latest Gen.3 PCI Express technology, delivering maximum data bandwidth for forthcoming discrete graphics cards.
* PCIe Gen. 3 is dependent on CPU and expansion card compatibility.
Intel® Smart Connect TechnologyIntel® Smart Connect Technology means that your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep. No more waiting for the latest world news or friends' updates to be delivered—just press the 'on' button and you're up-to-date and ready to go.
Auto Sync with Cloud
No manual interaction required to synchronize with cloud services.
Email, social media, and cloud apps always updated and available at power on.
Onboard mSATA SupportGIGABYTE 6 series motherboards feature an onboard mSATA slot allowing users to easily take advantage of advanced SSD-based technologies like Intel® Rapid Start. Mounting an affordable, low capacity mSATA SSD directly onto your motherboard can enhance your PC's performance with better overall desktop responsiveness, faster boot times and faster system resume from 'Suspend to Disk' and 'Standby' modes.
Download : GA-H61TN (rev. 1.1) SSD Support List
Intel® Quick Sync 2.0Faster media encoding performance
Saves your valuable time when create and edit video, synchronize it with other devices, and share it–at home and on the internet. Intel Quick Sync Video uses hardware on the processor, instead of software, to accelerate video encoding.
50,000 Hours Solid CapacitorsGIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85℃ ambient temperature.
DirectX 11 SupportBetter Visual Experience
Microsoft DirectX 11 provides eye-popping 3D visuals found for today's latest PC games and is designed to be more efficient, leverage the power of today's multi-core processors, and provide support for sophisticated shading and texturing techniques such as tessellation.
Display Port SupportSelected GIGABYTE motherboards feature DisplayPort, a next generation graphics display interface that delivers up to 10.8 Gbps of bandwidth over standard cables, providing billions of colors with the fastest refresh rates and the greatest color depths.
HDMI™-The Next Generation Multimedia InterfaceHDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 2.5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.