GA-K8NS-939 (rev. 1.x)
- Socket 939 supports AMD Athlon™64 FX/ 64 processor
- Supports Dual Channel DDR400 memory architecture
- Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1 function
- Integrated Gigabit LAN Ethernet controller
- Integrated high quality 8 channel Audio Codec
IntroductionSupporting the latest AMD socket 939 Athlon64FX/ 64 processors, the K8NS-939 represent the most cost effective solution for AMD platform. Accompanied with the innovative designs of AMD64 technology, the advanced NVIDIA nForce3 processor contributes to functionality and stability of this platform. The Serial ATA interface enhances storage performance. The high speed Gigabit Ethernet interface delivers the efficient broadband connection to the internet. Features such as AGP 8X graphic interface and 8-channel audio also ensure the enjoyment of multi-media application. Finally, Norton Internet Security 2004 software is bundled for security protection. With such an array of leading technology and Gigabyte’s unique features, users are sure to get the most value from the GA-K8NS-939.
AMD AthlonTM64/ 64 FX Computing PlatformThe leading-edge performance and unparallel technology of the 8th generation AMD Athlon™ 64 series processor has built its strength on the well-known AMD64 framework which consisted of 64-bit computing platform, HyperTransport Technology, and integrated memory controller. With improved HyperTransport interface and dual channel DDR400, the innovative processor design ensures superior performance on mission critical business applications.
HyperTransportTM technologyA high-speed, low latency, point-to-point link designed to provide excellent interconnect for computation and networking. This Technology not only provides more bandwidth but also reduces the I/O bottlenecks and, consequently, greatly enhances the system performance.
Dual Channel DDR architecture supportWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8IPE775-G (Rev 1.1) allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease
Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interfaceAGP8X the new generation VGA interface specification that enables enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speeds up to 2.12GB/s. With a bus of 533MHz, AGP8X is twice as fast as AGP4X.
Gigabit Ethernet ConnectionThe Gigabit network interface delivers a high speed LAN connection with data transfer rate up to 1000Mb/s, providing new generation connectivity for the broadband era. Gigabit LAN is ideally for seamless internet connection such as streaming audio and video contents.
Serial ATA with RAID 0,1 functionSerial ATA is the next generation ATA specification that provides scalable performance for today and tomorrow. With up to 150MB/s data transfer rate, Serial ATA is faster than current Parallel ATA, while providing 100% software compatibility.
8 Channel Audio with UAJFeaturing incredible sound quality especially with its S/PDIF-IN/OUT function that enables users to experience high quality audio for multimedia entertainment. With new Universal Audio Jack (UAJ) feature users won't have the worries about how to install speakers correctly.
Norton Internet SecurityTM IncludedNorton Internet SecurityTM 2004 is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.