B550M K (rev. 1.0)
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/ Ryzen™ 4000 G-Series and Ryzen™ 3000 Series Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Ultra Durable™ PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 Connectors
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard for Ultimate Audio Quality
- GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Rear DisplayPort and HDMI for Multi-display Support
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- PCIe® 4.0 Slot
- Running 1 x16
- NVMe PCIe® 4.0/3.0 x4 & SATA Mode (from CPU)
- 1x PCIe 4.0® M.2 Slot
- NVMe PCIe 3.0 x2 (from Chipset)
- 2 Fan Connectors
- 5 Temperature Sensors
*Actual support may vary by CPU.
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
■ 2 Fan Pin Headers
■ All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
■ Interoperable Fans and Sensors
■ Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives
on flow-rate and water-temperature through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers or external
you absolute mastery over your PC.
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
* Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.