8S661FXME-RZ (rev. 1.x)
- Supports 800MHz FSB Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology
- Enhances system performance with DDR 400 memory
- Integrated MirageTM Graphics engine
- Integrated 6-channel AC'97 audio with Jack-Sensing
- Integrated Ethernet 10/100Mb Network Connection
- Provides 6 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
Introduction8S661FXME-RZ is a highly value-oriented P4 platform with excellent performance and impressive features. Empowered by the latest SiS 661FX/963L chipsets, and Gigabyte's R&D expertise, 8S661FXME-RZ delivers a new architecture to uplift the system performance. The new framework supports DDR 400, AGP 8X and Intel® Pentium® 4 800MHz FSB 3GHz+ processor with Hyper-Threading Technology, while Hyper Streaming Engine technologies enhances the platform performance to extreme. The integrated graphics, Real 256E Graphics engine, provides high quality graphics to ensure outstanding visual experience for multimedia equipments. 8S661FXME-RZ also provides a variety of features such as 6 USB 2.0 ports, 6-channel audio with Jack-Sensing, 10/100Mbps network connection, and high speed ATA133 interface. 8S661FXME-RZ is designed to deliver the best all-in-one solution and fulfill the requirement for full range of applications now and future.
Supports Intel Hyper-Threading TechnologySupporting the latest Intel Pentium 4 with Hyper-Threading Technology processor up to 3.06 GHz or above, this platform offers higher levels of performance, creativity and productivity than ever before.
Integrated SiS ® MirageTM 2D/3D Graphics AcceleratorThe SiS661FX chipset provides Ultra-AGPII Technology to deliver the highest bandwidth 3.2GB/s by 2 Pixel Rendering Pipelines and 4 Texture 3D Graphic Engine. It also has advanced HW acceleration for DVD playback and shared memory size up to 64MB.
Supports DDR 400/333/266 up to 2GB MemoryWith double the bandwidth of your system memory and hence boosts the system performance to out perform any memory existing solutions in the market. The GA-8I865G775-G-RH allows you to handle memory-intensive tasks with ease.
Integrated SiS HyperStreaming EngineThe HyperStreaming Engine, developed for users that have strong needs for bandwidth and speed, optimizes the performance of the entire computer system. It smartly manages the data streaming to flow effortlessly from the peripherals to the core logic chipsets, between the North and South bridge and to the front side bus, memory and graphic interface. This greatly improves the total performance of desktop platform.
Great Expandability of 6 USB 2.0 portsUSB 2.0 interface, with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is 40 times faster than USB1.1, providing a faster interface for computer peripherals.
High quality 6-channel AC'97 audio with Jack-SensingIntegrated ADI AD1888 AC'97 audio CODEC chip, enables users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming. With new Jack-Sensing feature users won't have to worry about how to install speakers correctly.
Ethernet 10/100Mbps Network ConnectionThe onboard 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connection offers a cost-saving and reliable solution for value-minded users requiring straightforward network connectivity.
Norton Internet Security™ IncludedNorton Internet Security™ 2003 is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.