GA-8S661FXM (rev. 1.0)
- Supports Intel® Pentium® 4 800MHz FSB Processor with HT Technology
- Enhance system performance with DDR 400 memory
- Supports AGP 8X interface for higher graphics performance
- Integrated Real 256E Graphics engine
- Integrated 6-channel AC’97 audio with Jack-Sensing
- Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
- Provides 6 USB 2.0 ports for high-speed connectivity
IntroductionGA-8S661FXM is a highly value-oriented P4 platform with excellent performance and impressive features. Empowered by the latest SiS 661FX/963L chipsets, and Gigabyte's R&D expertise, GA-8S661FXM delivers a new architecture to uplift the system performance. The new framework supports DDR 400, AGP 8X and Intel® Pentium® 4 800MHz FSB 3GHz+ processor with Hyper-Threading Technology, while Hyper Streaming Engine technologies enhances the platform performance to extreme. The integrated graphics, Real 256E Graphics engine, provides high quality graphics to ensure outstanding visual experience for multimedia equipments. GA-8S661FXM also provides a variety of features such as 6 USB 2.0 ports, 6-channel audio with Jack-Sensing, 10/100Mbps network connection, and high speed ATA133 interface. GA-8S661FXM is designed to deliver the best all-in-one solution and fulfill the requirement for full range of applications now and future.
Integrated Real256ETM 2D/3D Graphics AcceleratorThe SiS661FX chipset provides Ultra-AGPII Technology to deliver the highest bandwidth 3.2GB/s by 2 Pixel Rendering Pipelines and 4 Texture 3D Graphic Engine. It also has advanced HW acceleration for DVD playback and shared memory size up to 64MB.
Supports DDR 400/333/266 up to 2GB MemoryAvailable with 2 DIMM slots supporting up to 2GB of DDR400/DDR333/DDR266 memory, GA-8S661FXM provides the highest performance platform with the highest bandwidth (3.2GB/s) mainstream DDR memory solution.
Ethernet 10/100Mbps Network ConnectionOn-board 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN connectivity for value-minded users who need straightforward network connectivity.
Norton Internet Security™ IncludedNorton Internet Security™ 2003 is the essential protection from viruses, hackers, and privacy threats. It protects user during the online activities such as e-mailing, shopping, banking, and game playing.
Supports Intel Hyper-Threading TechnologySupporting the latest Intel Pentium 4 with Hyper-Threading Technology processor up to 3.06 GHz or above, this platform offers higher levels of performance, creativity and productivity than ever before.
High quality 6-channel AC'97 audio with Jack-SensingIntegrated ADI AD1888 AC'97 audio CODEC chip, enables users to experience the seamless high quality 6-channel audio while watching movies or gaming. With new Jack-Sensing feature users won't have to worry about how to install speakers correctly.
EasyTune™ 4 - User Friendly Overclocking UtilityA user-friendly windows based utility developed by GIGABYTE provides a brand new experience of easily operation and enjoyment for overclocking on your platform.
Integrated SiS HyperStreaming EngineThe HyperStreaming Engine, developed for users that have strong needs for bandwidth and speed, optimizes the performance of the entire computer system. It smartly manages the data streaming to flow effortlessly from the peripherals to the core logic chipsets, between the North and South bridge and to the front side bus, memory and graphic interface. This greatly improves the total performance of desktop platform.
Great Expandability of 6 USB 2.0 portsUSB 2.0 interface, with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps, is 40 times faster than USB1.1, providing a faster interface for computer peripherals.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.