GA-A55M-DS2 (rev. 3.0)
AMD A55 chipset
- All new GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic with high quality components designed
- Supports Socket FM1 of 32nm AMD A-series/E2-series processors
- Enhanced AMD Radeon HD 65xx/64xx/63xx graphics (DX11) integrated with the processor
- 1 PCI-E 2.0 interfaces with AMD Dual Graphics technology support
- Integrated USB 2.0 and SATA2 interfaces with RAID 0,1,10
- Integrated DVI/D-sub outputs for Full HD playback
- UEFI DualBIOS™ protection with 3TB+ HDD boot up capability
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Classic
Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic motherboards feature High ESD Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
Power Failure Protection
Permanent damage from power surge or failure during BIOS update, can be avoided with GIGABYTE DualBIOS, which automatically enables a secondary, back up BIOS.
GIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
High Temperature Protection
GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures.
UEFI DualBIOS™ TechnologyWith a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS™ makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
GIGABYTE FM1 motherboards are the latest range of next-generation desktop motherboards based on the AMD A55 chipset, supporting socket FM1 of 32nm AMD A-series APUs with DirectX11 graphics integrated. Not only delivering AMD’s industry-leading performance and advanced graphics capabilities, GIGABYTE motherboards are equipped with a comprehensive range of unique features that offer mainstream PC users the most compelling platform on the market today.
AMD Dual Graphics: Unrivalled UpgradabilityThe AMD A85X/A75/A55 series platform showcases AMD Dual Graphics technology, allowing users to further boost 3D graphics performance by adding an additional discrete AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 series graphics card* to the system. This unique Dual Graphics technology means users can enjoy higher frame rates on the latest gaming titles, utilizing the processing power of both discrete and integrated graphics processors.
* Please use AMD Dual Graphics certified DX11 VGA card (i.e., Radeon HD 6670/6570/6450 etc.) and AMD Dual Graphics supported APU, detail information please refer to AMD official website:
AMD Fusion Graphics: Most Powerful Integrated Graphics EverSupporting Microsoft® DirectX® 11, OpenGL 4.1 and OpenCL 1.1 standards, AMD Fusion graphics deliver 3DMark Vantage (Performance setting) scores of over 6000 points, and a 3D gaming experience similar to entry-level discrete graphics card solutions.
* * 6000+ marks in 3DMarkVanatge Performance mode was achieved by overclocking. CPU frequencies above 110MHz may impact the performance of PCI-E devices.
* DVI/HDMI/Display Port video output recommended for overclocked APU configurations and output various is different by models.
* Please be aware that GIGABYTE's product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking.
Integrated DVI InterfaceDVI (Digital Visual Interface) is a new video interface standard designed for carrying uncompressed digital video data and to maximize the visual quality of digital display devices, such as flat LCD monitors, digital projectors, and so on. In addition, DVI interface is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media contents.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
EasyTune6GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.