GA-A75M-S2V (rev. 1.0)
AMD A75 chipset
- Supports Socket FM1 of 32nm AMD A-series/E2-series processors
- Enhanced AMD Radeon HD 65xx/64xx/63xx graphics (DX11) integrated with the processor
- 2 PCI-E 2.0 interfaces with AMD Dual Graphics technology support
- Ultra Durable 1 Technology with 4+1 phase power VRM designed
- Supports 4 USB 3.0 interfaces with superfast transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
- Supports 6 SATA3 storage interfaces with superfast 6Gbps link speed and RAID 0,1,10
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- Integrated DVI/D-sub outputs for Full HD playback
- Hi-def 108dB Signal-to-noise ratio Blu-ray DVD audio playback
- Patented DualBIOS with Hybrid EFI technology for 3TB HDD support
To enable true dual-core APU support, please download and install ver8.881 (or later) VGA driver.
GIGABYTE Super4™ motherboards are the latest range of next-generation desktop motherboards based on the AMD A75 chipset, supporting a new generation socket FM1 of 32nm AMD A-series APUs with DirectX11 graphics integrated. Not only delivering AMD’s industry-leading performance and advanced graphics capabilities, GIGABYTE Super4™ motherboards are equipped with a comprehensive range of unique features that offer mainstream PC users the most compelling platform on the market today.
AMD Dual Graphics: Unrivalled UpgradabilityThe AMD A75/A55 series platform showcases AMD Dual Graphics technology, allowing users to further boost 3D graphics performance by adding an additional discrete AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 series graphics card* to the system. This unique Dual Graphics technology means users can enjoy higher frame rates on the latest gaming titles, utilizing the processing power of both discrete and integrated graphics processors.
* Please use AMD Dual Graphics certified DX11 VGA card (i.e., Radeon HD 6670/6570/6450 etc.), detail information please refer to AMD official website:
AMD Fusion Graphics: Most Powerful Integrated Graphics Ever
Supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 11, OpenGL 4.1 and OpenCL 1.1 standards, AMD Fusion graphics deliver 3DMark Vantage (Performance setting) scores of over 6000 points, and a 3D gaming experience similar to entry-level discrete graphics card solutions.
* 6000+ marks in 3DMarkVanatge Performance mode was achieved by overclocking.
* DVI/HDMI/Display Port video output recommended for overclocked APU configurations and output various is different by models.
* Please be aware that GIGABYTE's product warranty does not cover damages caused by overclocking.
Integrated DVI InterfaceDVI (Digital Visual Interface) is a new video interface standard designed for carrying uncompressed digital video data and to maximize the visual quality of digital display devices, such as flat LCD monitors, digital projectors, and so on. In addition, DVI interface is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media contents.
Dual Channel DDR3 2400+ MHzDelivering native support for DDR3 memory up to 2400MHz, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable series motherboards allow users to easily reach higher memory frequencies at lower voltages; achieving higher memory performance with lower power consumption to run even the most memory intensive applications such as high-definition video and 3D games with ease.
All GIGABYTE Super4™ motherboards boast specific features that guard against system malfunction and ensure extended system longevity, including GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ to ensure that you never experience system failure due to BIOS corruption. Additionally, each USB port has its own dedicated power fuse that prevents unwanted USB port failure, helping to safe guard your important data during transfer. All Super4™ motherboards also use Solid Capacitors design that guarantee system longevity with a minimum 50,000 hrs lifespan.
DualBIOS™ 3TB+ HDD Support (Hybrid EFI Technology)Hybrid EFI Technology combines the benefits of GIGABYTE's mature BIOS platform including stability and compatibility with 3rd party products with 3TB+ HDD support from EFI technology, allowing GIGABYTE to offer the best of both worlds through a quick and easy BIOS update using GIGABYTE's @BIOS utility that is freely available from the GIGABYTE website.
GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ is a patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. In addition, GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ now supports 3TB+ (terabyte) hard drive booting without the need for partitioning, and enables more data storage on a single hard drive.
One Port One Fuse
- Each USB port has its own dedicated power fuse
- Prevents unwanted USB port failure
- Safe guards important data during transfer
50,000 Hours All Solid CapacitorsGIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with all solid capacitors. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85℃ ambient temperature.
GIGABYTE Super Speed ensures that you’re always on the cusp of PC performance, data transfer and device charging speeds. GIGABYTE’s unique Ultra Durable™ series technology makes sure that your AMD processor is running at optimal performance levels, while GIGABYTE 3x USB power means better device compatibility and also allows iPad, iPhone and iPod devices to charge up to 40% faster. AMD A-series motherboards come with new generation APU able to provide ultimate DX11 graphics performance and additional up to 45% enhanced by AMD Dual Graphics technology.
3x USB Power BoostGIGABYTE motherboards feature a 3x USB power boost, delivering greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices. GIGABYTE’s unique USB power design is also able to efficiently regulate output over the full voltage range, which greatly enhances USB device compatibility. In addition, dedicated lower resistance fuses ensure lower voltage drops, and provide more stable and plentiful power delivery.
On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger...more
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
All GIGABYTE Super4™ motherboards are equipped with the very best quality components that ensure that you PC is running at maximum power efficiency. Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
- Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Lower CPU Zone Temperature
- High Power-Efficiency
As the HD multimedia revolution continues to gain momentum, so too must hardware standards in audio quality. All GIGABYTE Super4™ motherboards offer excellent 7.1 surround sound audio backed by a proprietary converter that is able to achieve 108dB noise ratio (SNR) playback quality. This means that users will enjoy a better audio experience with lower levels of noise and hiss when enjoying the latest HD content.
108dB Signal-to-Noise ratio playback
GIGABYTE strongly believes that in 2011, HD audio playback is a standard specification, and as such, we have made Blu-ray audio playback a standard for all of our motherboards.
All of GIGABYTE's 2011 motherboards feature higher capability audio solution with 108dB Signal-to-Noise ratio (SNR) playback quality to deliver high-performance, multi-channel HD audio. SNR is a comparison of the amount of signal to the amount of noise such as hiss present in the signal (expressed in Decibels). A higher SNR equals a better audio experience. For example, 108dB, is a high audio specification, as this means the audio signal is 108dB higher than the level of the noise.
Native 4 ports USB 3.0 support by A75 ChipsetWith superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience a theoretical 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Also, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users of long term use of their legacy USB 2.0 devices.
* USB 3.0 10x performance is a maximum theoretical value. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
Native 6 ports SATA3 support by A75 ChipsetAMD A75 chipset supports native 6 ports of high-speed SATA3 , delivering superfast 6Gbps link speeds for twice the data transfer rates of SATA2 3 Gbps with RAID 0, 1, 10 support. When used in RAID 0 (Stripe) mode, GIGABYTE A75 motherboards offer even faster data transfer rates of up to 4x the speed of current SATA interfaces.
* SATA3 RAID 0 4x and SATA3 2x performance are maximum theoretical values. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
AutoGreen- Greening your PC via Bluetooth cellphoneAutoGreen technology can automatically save power by simply putting your PC in a state of sleep when your Bluetooth® cell phone is out of range of your computer.
Note: GIGABYTE motherboards do not include a Bluetooth® receiver; the addition of a 3rd party Bluetooth receiver is required.
EasyTune6GIGABYTE has completely redesigned EasyTune6 from the ground up to make it easier than ever to manage and monitor your hardware resources as well as tweak your system settings in order to achieve maximum system performance. Whether you are an overclocking enthusiast, or a computer novice, EasyTune6 provides the tools you need to quickly and effortlessly fine tune your system.
ErP Lot 6 supportThe ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
* The terms HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI Trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.